Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

Can’t believe you morons are still watching this crap-fest through the season 10 finale...

(so am I :blush:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Can’t believe you morons are still watching this crap-fest through the season 10 finale...

(so am I :blush:)

Why stop now after sticking around for a decade, right?

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Why stop now after sticking around for a decade, right?

Pretty much.   I’ve gone this far.  Honestly don’t know what to do about the spin-offs though.

13 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Pretty much.   I’ve gone this far.  Honestly don’t know what to do about the spin-offs though.

Well I've watched Fear the Walking Dead since the beginning - it's been up and down.  The season on the Indian reservation was really good.  This past season wasn't bad either - I do like some of those characters like Strand and Salazar

• Like 1

I'll have to turn on AMC.  I can't stop now either.  So, regular TWD is back on?  I don't remember .   I do recall the world beyond coming, so that was just 1 episode I missed so far?

28 minutes ago, DiPros said:

I'll have to turn on AMC.  I can't stop now either.  So, regular TWD is back on?  I don't remember .   I do recall the world beyond coming, so that was just 1 episode I missed so far?

last march they aired 15 of 16 episodes, then covid prevented them from finishing episode 16 (probably editing/post-production more than filming?). So last Sunday they finally aired episode 16 which was the "final" for that season and supposedly conclusion of Whisperers plot line. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, mr_hunt said:

wow...i tried watching it last night but could only last about 10 minutes. dramatic, chick music playing while teens make bad decisions in a zombie apocalypse..i just couldn't. :lol:  it looked really, really bad....and i usually stick with every crappy sci-fi show.  

It had a 1 on IMDB when I checked the other day....

9 hours ago, Mat said:

It had a 1 on IMDB when I checked the other day....

yeah but a 1 in Australia is a 9 on this side of the globe... 

So episode 2 of World Beyond was better - but I really can't stand the lead girl.  She's the worst of all the kids by far.  Goes to kill a walker, and instead throws up on it and then walks away?  WTF?

• Like 1

They way overdid the naivete of the kids in World Beyond.  

"I didn't know you could fight an empty."

Really?  So we're ten years into a zombie apocalypse and you don't know anything about the zombies that are out there?  I mean...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

They way overdid the naivete of the kids in World Beyond.  

"I didn't know you could fight an empty."

Really?  So we're ten years into a zombie apocalypse and you don't know anything about the zombies that are out there?  I mean...

You misinterpreted that. He was saying he didn’t think that girl knew how to fight an empty.  They clearly showed them learning how to defeat them in the classroom.  It was more of a "I didn’t think you had that in you” comment 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

So episode 2 of World Beyond was better - but I really can't stand the lead girl.  She's the worst of all the kids by far.  Goes to kill a walker, and instead throws up on it and then walks away?  WTF?

Yeah the other sister is way better.  The nerdy kid is gonna be the first one to go though.  Calling it now. 

Fear was really good this week too.  Morgan is such a good character and Lenny is amazing.  Interested to see where they go with him now. 

16 minutes ago, DBW said:

You misinterpreted that. He was saying he didn’t think that girl knew how to fight an empty.  They clearly showed them learning how to defeat them in the classroom.  It was more of a "I didn’t think you had that in you” comment 

Oh, ok.  I still think it’s a ridiculous premise though.  They’re going to walk through burning tires with hordes of zombies because they don’t want to go several miles out of their way?  It’s looking like this show is going to end in the 3rd episode.  Lol

28 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Oh, ok.  I still think it’s a ridiculous premise though.  They’re going to walk through burning tires with hordes of zombies because they don’t want to go several miles out of their way?  It’s looking like this show is going to end in the 3rd episode.  Lol

They’ll die of cancer caused by burning tires even if they do make it through.  😂 yeah the blaze of gory is a little hokey.  

I’m a little mad that the dude didn’t go in and kill his empty parents though.  

• Like 1

Fear was decent this week.  Beyond was a bit dull and I had to stop watching before I fell asleep and finished it this morning.  The only reason to watch that is to see how the CRM is tied into the universe and speculate where Rick might be.  Which is clever on the Part of the show runners because otherwise nobody would care to watch it.  

• Like 1

Forgot about this on my DVR

Looks like the big guy that was into music isn't big anymore but the other big guy that was into the castle/king cosplay is still big

Thought for sure someone was going to get eaten when they opened up the door in the beginning 

Lol I knew she was gonna get killed. Didn't know Carol was gonna leave her though

The redemption for the traitor lol

How are the dead not turning around and attacking the Whisperers that are using them as shields?

The priest only had 1 shotgun shell? Wtf was he planning on after he fired the first shot? lol

Beta's death was Fing weird. The Nobody comment was funny though

That river is going to be nasty as hell with all of those dead falling in

So they don't ask Maggie why she just left? Lol let's just ignore that whole thing because why comment on that

That's it? That's the cliffhanger?

So is World Beyond going to get discussed in here too?

On 10/6/2020 at 4:36 PM, mikemack8 said:

:lol: Yeah the whole premise is 4 teenagers leave the safety of their colony cause they wanna "see what's out there".  Oh and they think their Dad might be in danger or something.

On 10/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, DBW said:

Yeah they "traded” their scientist dad to the crm in exchange for protection, education, and training.  Their dad is now in danger and they’re going to go to him. But she told them New York State which is obviously a lie.  

There’s a couple older cast members so it’s not completely teens.  they’re also training in combat so it shouldn’t be a bunch of whiny beaches.  But who knows...I’ll give it time

Seriously? How'd that make it to production? Guess they think those of us that still watch Walking Dead will tune into that. I'm not one lol

Another decent fear episode followed by a not so thrilling episode of The Walking Disney.

spoiler alerts aren’t a thing in here so it was cool seeing Dwight reunited with Sheri.  I hope they were smart enough to raid the entire drop zone supplies. On that note....  How doesn’t the crm know that there are people in the drop zone building?  And why didn’t those people go up and raid all those supplies before?  They entrusted 2 strangers to go up there and handle the dirty work?   

Shocker, ginny is a bad person.  at least morgan is back to killing fools.  

and in Disney Frontierland, a bunch of hs kids built a raft out of trash and nail polish.  😴 

12 hours ago, DBW said:

Shocker, ginny is a bad person.  at least morgan is back to killing fools.  

and in Disney Frontierland, a bunch of hs kids built a raft out of trash and nail polish.  😴 

Just like every other "leader" in TWD universe - they all offer sanctuary and safety as a disguise for wanting ultimate power.  Just like the Governor, Negan, Gregory...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So the one girl is some kind of genius and is gonna help her dad save the world but the other one who they played up the entire season to be royalty is just along for the ride.  Jesse Pinkman is the ghey (who didn’t see that coming?) and jersey girl is a super spy, I’m shocked.  This is the best they can think of???   😆 

just get the BS out of the way and tell me where Rick is.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DBW said:

So the one girl is some kind of genius and is gonna help her dad save the world but the other one who they played up the entire season to be royalty is just along for the ride.  Jesse Pinkman is the ghey (who didn’t see that coming?) and jersey girl is a super spy, I’m shocked.  This is the best they can think of???   😆 

just get the BS out of the way and tell me where Rick is.  

You knew Felix was gay in the 1st or 2nd episode I believe (whenever they have the flashback where the dad kicks him out of the house for being ghey).

32 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

You knew Felix was gay in the 1st or 2nd episode I believe (whenever they have the flashback where the dad kicks him out of the house for being ghey).

Oh yeah I forgot about that flashback 😆 

• Haha 1