Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

How are the dead not turning around and attacking the Whisperers that are using them as shields?

I also wondered because I don't think they covered themselves in stink. Unless the masks were enough of a smell.

Beta's death was Fing weird. The Nobody comment was funny though

At first I thought he got stabbed in the head. But the knives went so deep through his eye sockets, how could he live as long as he did with them penetrating his brain like that? I think his death was supposed to show just how ingrained his personality had gotten within the dead that he thought he was one. Or he was teetering on the brink and Alpha's death pushed him over the edge.

• 2 months later...

Second half of season 10 next week.  Not a spoiler at this point cuz they have aired teasers....but We will get a look at Negan’s early apocalypse life and get to meet Lucille before cancer kills her.  

Hoping they empty the wallets on the final season and a half and really end this well.  

• Like 2

I will watch. Not like much else is going on in the world these days!

The new characters this season are going to be a blind Eskimo, a black transgender amputee, a gay Korean with autism and an obese bipolar Hasidic Jew

• Haha 3

On 2/16/2021 at 1:00 AM, iladelphxx said:

The new characters this season are going to be a blind Eskimo, a black transgender amputee, a gay Korean with autism and an obese bipolar Hasidic Jew

Were those in the comics or have they gone Super Saiyan SJW?

maxresdefault.jpg

14 hours ago, DBW said:

Crap it’s just the recap and preview shows tonight. I thought it was back this week.  I’m disappointed now.  😞 

have not done it, but got an email that AMC+ app allows people to watch some part of the season early? Maybe just the season premiere can be watched now?

Wait so was the new episode last night or no? The site I watch movies and shows had it. $5 bucks a month baby.

Reapers anyone?

On 2/22/2021 at 7:05 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

Wait so was the new episode last night or no? The site I watch movies and shows had it. $5 bucks a month baby.

Reapers anyone?

i saw an advertisement that AMC+ platform has episode(s) early

Halfway entertaining episode.

got to meet lit hershel, wearing daddy’s cap so that was cool. 
Elijah seems like a total P without his metal mask on. 
expected Maggie’s group she was helping to be much bigger than it was.  And how was it so close and nobody knew?  Like a days walk.  That close enough to be dropping by for beer and burgers from time to time.  10 years later and we find she was only an Uber-Z ride away?  

a few good moments...and a bunch of overly emotional bad acting. at least watching maggie randomly slip in & out of her bad georgia accent is entertaining. 

i watched but i honestly don't remember much. It's like half-attention at best anymore 

• Like 1

Is Negan the only interesting character left?

I honestly forget what happened last season and who is left.

😦 darryl had himself a secret fling with dogs mom!  Glad he was getting some though.  I bet when he finds Rick, he’ll find her.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DBW said:

😦 darryl had himself a secret fling with dogs mom!  Glad he was getting some though.  I bet when he finds Rick, he’ll find her.  

I was thinking to myself "they really ret-conned Darryl getting some wet wet into this series just now.."

Also... was he referring to Rick to her? Because he explicitly (if I heard correctly) said he was looking for his BROTHER, and not sure if he's alive. And all my brain could focus on the entire rest of the episode was how Merle sent cars into Gouvernor's camp with music blaring, ended up getting out-maneuvered by the Gov (after taking out a bunch of Gov's guys), and then Gov left him to turn instead of normal death, so we had sad cry face Daryl find his zombie brother and face stab him possibly more times than Mel Gibson hatchet'd that d00de who killed his son early on in The Patriot. 

Then AFTER the show, my brain went "oh wait... maybe he was talking about Rick? If so, that sheet is confusing"

17 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I was thinking to myself "they really ret-conned Darryl getting some wet wet into this series just now.."

Also... was he referring to Rick to her? Because he explicitly (if I heard correctly) said he was looking for his BROTHER, and not sure if he's alive. And all my brain could focus on the entire rest of the episode was how Merle sent cars into Gouvernor's camp with music blaring, ended up getting out-maneuvered by the Gov (after taking out a bunch of Gov's guys), and then Gov left him to turn instead of normal death, so we had sad cry face Daryl find his zombie brother and face stab him possibly more times than Mel Gibson hatchet'd that d00de who killed his son early on in The Patriot. 

Then AFTER the show, my brain went "oh wait... maybe he was talking about Rick? If so, that sheet is confusing"

Yeah he was definitely talking about Rick - I just took that as he viewed him as a brother. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

He was definitely talking about Rick. He had been following the river looking for his body.  Then he stumbled upon dog and Leah.  Eventually she goes missing.  Nobody knows if she’s alive yet.  I have a feeling that she was abducted and will be with Rick and when they find Rick, we’ll get darryl sobbing happy tears cuz standing behind him will be Leah. 

• Like 1

an entire episode to show us that darryl has no game & took about a year to get her f'n name. :lol:   

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

an entire episode to show us that darryl has no game & took about a year to get her f'n name. :lol:   

I was just glad to see him get some strange - the dude hasn't been laid in 11 seasons up until now :lol: 

It was an entire filler episode dedicated to how he got his Dog. They only have 1 and a half seasons to go, good to see they're already out of ideas. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mat said:

It was an entire filler episode dedicated to how he got his Dog. They only have 1 and a half seasons to go, good to see they're already out of ideas. 

yep...and if this ep is what a carol/darryl spinoff will look like, i won't watch 1 second of that garbage. 

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

yep...and if this ep is what a carol/darryl spinoff will look like, i won't watch 1 second of that garbage. 

if they don’t call the spinoff "Caryl” I’m going to be a little annoyed.

On 3/10/2021 at 8:55 AM, mr_hunt said:

There’s a huge group of TWD fans that think the character is supposed to be asexual

FWIW