Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

5 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I'm thinking about just watching the Negan backstory episode this season.   Sounds like the rest have been clunkers

Yeah they haven’t moved the story at all so if you skip them you won’t miss much.  Storm troopers are bad but we knew that.  

The episode opens talking about whisperers destroying Alexandria’s crops... makes me wonder... how tf did that group survive for the past decade?!? Like, they were always on the move and with a huge herd of walkers. How did they get/gather/grow/hunt enough good and clean water for survival?!

What a crap episode. The negan backstory is next week.  That is at least a positive way to end the season.  

The last three episodes have done nothing to further the storyline. One filler episode is fine, but half the season?

Well, I'm all caught up and I have to say these episodes have been brutal. Negan finale looks good. Hope all of the good stuff wasn't shown in the previews.

I'm gonna try and stick it out since this is the last season but if the rest of the season is gonna be like these last few episodes, I may just start fast forwarding through. 

if you take one little piece from each of the past 3 episodes, you can make a tasty sheet soup!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

if you take one little piece from each of the past 3 episodes, you can make a tasty sheet soup!  

What you did there....I see it image.jpeg.bcd6fc02781e150301c3b132dbafca69.jpeg

Daryl learned an important lesson. Never let a woman borrow your pocket knife.

• Like 1

So yeah - last night was pretty awesome I thought.  Seeing Negan ripping on kids while he was playing Call of Duty :roll: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

So yeah - last night was pretty awesome I thought.  Seeing Negan ripping on kids while he was playing Call of Duty :roll: 

Yeah very well done episode.  I thought they did a great job showing the turning point for him both in how he became negan and how he’s not that guy anymore.  It’ll be interesting to see if he last long back with the group with Maggie looking for her first opportunity to justify ending him. the leather jacket backstory was a nice add in as well.  

maggie sucks...but yeah...there's no f'n way a person would be able to play nice with the person who bashed their spouse's f'n head in with a bat. 

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

maggie sucks...but yeah...there's no f'n way a person would be able to play nice with the person who bashed their spouse's f'n head in with a bat. 

I need to know how big the bag that gave her was, because her character was played out when she left the show and is even more lame since she's been back. She just mean mugs and uses a terrible accent in the 3 lines she speaks in each episode she's featured. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I need to know how big the bag that gave her was, because her character was played out when she left the show and is even more lame since she's been back. She just mean mugs and uses a terrible accent in the 3 lines she speaks in each episode she's featured. 

For real. She’s such a bad actress.  She didn’t use to be this bad but it’s like she’s not even trying anymore. But hey, when nobody else is hiring, and your old boss calls, I guess you take what you can get. 

Has this show written any good female characters? Carol has always been kinda ridiculous and all over the place. Sasha was ok I guess and Michonne as well. But Andrea, Lori, Maggie, Tara,  Beth, Jadis and probably others I’m forgetting have been awful. 

I watched Here's Negan last night.  I liked it and the Father Gabriel and Aaron (Mays) episode, and that's about it for me for season 10.   The story has not moved forward much, I hope that changes and this can end.  

I'm waiting for the mass Jim Jones suicide of everyone left from Alexandria/Hilltop/Oceanside to end the series.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:49 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Has this show written any good female characters? Carol has always been kinda ridiculous and all over the place. Sasha was ok I guess and Michonne as well. But Andrea, Lori, Maggie, Tara,  Beth, Jadis and probably others I’m forgetting have been awful. 

The most interesting female character was probably Lizzie, the little girl who killed her sister and got shot by Carol.

• Like 2

Fear aired tonight.....didn’t expect to see Dori die and certainly not that way.  Thought for a second he might wash up near Rick 😆 

• Like 2

Ginny dead. Dwight got dumped. Morgan got a conscience again. Set up for strand to become the next bad guy. Meh. 

• Like 1

Hector done lost his Fing mind.  For real. He has dementia and needs to check in to the shady acres retirement community.  Otherwise, no story movement, as usual.  

• 2 weeks later...

Fear was epically dumb this week.  The only thing that came of it is the leader of the underground crew got the key to the nukes from morgan.  Except nobody knows it’s a key to the nukes.  

• Like 1

I’ll keep sparing you through suffering watching these:

this weeks recap: 

dori’s dad showed up.  He’s been hunting down the guy (teddy) who wants to nuke the world who was his friend back in college or at the academy or something. Said he always knew he was bats but crazy.  He was talking about the end is the beginning since the 70s.  Sherry wants to go back to VA and kill negan. After she almost killed a horse by running it half way across Texas, Dwight talked her out of it.  They’re getting back together.  

• Like 1

So teddy is Batshit crazy. Alicia was able to warn strand about the plan to launch the nuke from the washed up submarine before teddy locked her in a fallout bunker below some 1950s mansion/camp david kind of place. He think Alicia is the chosen one to rebuild the world.  

I've tried binging Fear the Walking Dead, I got up to the middle of season 2 where they're on a boat. I gave it a try but just not into it. Does it get any better or worth watching? I know from seeing ads that Dwight and Morgan end up on the show at some point. But so far it's boring and I don't care about any of the characters.