Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

19 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

There’s a huge group of TWD fans that think the character is supposed to be asexual

FWIW

well, it is the woking dead.

• Haha 1

I haven't watched any of it and finally gave up on it. Was onboard since the beginning season ,  but don't have the attention span to watch this drag out any longer. Plus i didnt remember what happened since it feels like so long ago and at this point I couldnt muster up the testicle fortitude to sit through it. Maybe I will netflix it and fast forward through the episodes when they're free LOL

What a piece of ish episode 

Yeah there's really nothing happening in any of these episodes anymore - I think they're just mailing it in until it's finally over.  Let's just call it and get to the Rick Grimes movie FFS

Yeah... like has their twitter and other social media been getting ish ton of people saying "we want more Gay-ron and Gay-briel! Give us an episode of just those two!" 

character development!  :lol:  

i actually thought it was better than last week's "darryl kind of had a gf" episode. at least there was some action. 

47 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

character development!  :lol:  

i actually thought it was better than last week's "darryl kind of had a gf" episode. at least there was some action. 

I'd buy character development if anyone actually cared about Gabriel. Instead we get boring monologues. 

The last couple of episodes had severely scaled down casts. Maybe it had to do with Covid, but the last thing you need at this point is endless filler with 3 eps now left in the season. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mat said:

I'd buy character development if anyone actually cared about Gabriel. Instead we get boring monologues. 

The last couple of episodes had severely scaled down casts. Maybe it had to do with Covid, but the last thing you need at this point is endless filler with 3 eps now left in the season. 

That's exactly what is was 

• Like 1

Yeah definitely Covid safe filler episodes happening.  Next week is Princess, the week after it’s Carol after her and Derl break up, and the finale is Negans backstory which is the one I’m really looking forward to.  

8 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

robert.jpg

the-walking-dead-robert-patrick-mays-1260540-1280x0.jpeg

I was trying to figure out where I knew him from.  Wow.  I guess his liquid metal is deteriorating. Climate change is taking its toll. 

1 minute ago, DBW said:

I was trying to figure out where I knew him from.  Wow.  I guess his liquid metal is deteriorating. Climate change is taking its toll. 

:lol: It was 30 years ago - I think he looks pretty good still considering 

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Television Man — Thinking Comes Later

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

That episode was truly awful.  

This whole half of the season has been truly awful. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mat said:

This whole half of the season has been truly awful. 

I’m giving them a little bit of slack because they’re all filmed under heavy covid protocols. But they better close out strong with the negan episode in 2 weeks! 

I don't know why they just don't do what Fear does and have 3 stories going in one episode. This filler crap is ridiculous.

"Previously on the show,a character is going to ramble about stuff that already happened because we think you're too dumb to remember."

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

princess sucks

but does she swallows?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

princess sucks

As soon as she started talking to Yumiko I knew she was losing her mind.

I'm thinking about just watching the Negan backstory episode this season.   Sounds like the rest have been clunkers

• Like 2