JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

Was anyone fired for this pick yet?  Still cannot get an answer.  You could have shown any TATER the tape of Metcalf vs. JJAW and they could have made the right decision.  You could have shown any of them the combine results and they could have made the logical decision.  Hell, you could have just called up Mel Kiper and asked his opinion.  Why do they need to pay all of these people?

How many times can you be so wrong it's embarrassing and keep your jobs as "evaluators"???

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

WfruiUhM9RCzTX-TMqpmUsFHQOG5pKXtWtls2HlW

Anyone who believed this foolishness deserved to be deceived. You can't believe anything that comes out of the FO during the offseason. Until it happens on the field during a meaningful game it is smoke and mirrors, nothing more.

51 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

WfruiUhM9RCzTX-TMqpmUsFHQOG5pKXtWtls2HlW

Love the quote from Howie in your screen grab about JJAW finally looking like the guy they drafted.  In the 2nd round, was Howie envisioning this:

image.thumb.jpeg.86287a4cc8a73030dd0e8078ab2a81af.jpeg

15 hours ago, VeeMak said:

image.jpeg.adacda73054a8172ed30380fc7da0884.jpeg

That’s DK Effing Metcalf^^^
The guy we passed on for this guy:

image.thumb.jpeg.f8be701c3513624392394a586bc4d290.jpeg

He is the "headcase” that’s averaging 25 yards per catch this season with 297 receiving yards in 3 games with 3 TD’s. I sure am glad we passed on him.  We really dodged a bullet.  :facepalm:

image.jpeg

:rod:

Turkey Hill Post of the Day

Doug says he did not get many snaps as he had a niggle before the start of the bengals game.  That makes me feel better. JJAW will be unleashed against SF in the familiar surroundings of the bay area......................................................................................................  Which basically means he might get a target which will be an incompletion

15 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

Doug says he did not get many snaps as he had a niggle before the start of the bengals game.  That makes me feel better. JJAW will be unleashed against SF in the familiar surroundings of the bay area......................................................................................................  Which basically means he might get a target which will be an incompletion

A what now?  :blink:

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

A what now?  :blink:

Yeah.  Doug said he got hurt in warmups yesterday.  Lower body injury.  I guess from carrying the water and refreshments to the sideline

42 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

Yeah.  Doug said he got hurt in warmups yesterday.  Lower body injury.  I guess from carrying the water and refreshments to the sideline

He can't play that many snaps because no one is there to hold an umbrella over him. How can anyone expect him to play more snaps when he is getting pounded by the sun?!

15 hours ago, Br3 said:

Y’all remember that game JJAW went TF off for 10 rec 169 yards and a TD ??

oh wait these are career stats. Smh

howie fing roseman ladies and gentlemen.

16CC1178-76E0-485E-ADB1-2686D72302D6.jpeg

This alone should get Howie fired. It’s like when Barkley told the sixers to go and get him Shaq , and they got him Charles Shackleford. 

Once Alshon is back, do they finally cut bait with Whiteside?

I understand Alshon is already on active roster but with him back they can add another olineman or DB since these guys are so brittle. Plus its not like teams are lining up to sign this guy. Worse case, the eagles can cut him and bring him back to the practice squad (not even sure why in the world they would do this either).

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Once Alshon is back, do they finally cut bait with Whiteside?

I understand Alshon is already on active roster but with him back they can add another olineman or DB since these guys are so brittle. 

His snaps have already been reduced at a time when they’re actually hurting for receivers. It’s pretty telling the coaches have no confidence in the player. 

17 hours ago, manz2821 said:

And his snap count will increase from 20 to 50 but still 0 catches!!!

I honestly can’t remember a high pick being butchered this bad. (With Sidney Jones - at least sit was the injuries and you knew you were taking a risk on that, and even through all that - he atleast made a few productive plays. This kid just does nothing at all on the field)

23 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Can't decide on the best nickname:

JJLOL

JJWTF

JJ-AWFUL

I vote for JJAWFUL  It's just perfect

55 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Can't decide on the best nickname:

JJLOL

JJWTF

JJ-AWFUL

Even though those nicknames are a good fit, I don't even think he should have the honor of having a nickname lol

Can't figure out why JJaw has been such a non-factor.  Like someone suggested that why not convert him as TE and he has the size going for him.  Butler the new signee is light and mainly a WR.  Keep him as such and convert JJaw make more sense.

39 minutes ago, Penn7980 said:

Can't figure out why JJaw has been such a non-factor.  Like someone suggested that why not convert him as TE and he has the size going for him.  Butler the new signee is light and mainly a WR.  Keep him as such and convert JJaw make more sense.

Not a bad idea. Probably needs to add some strength and a few more pounds and see what he can do at TE. He is around Shannon Sharpes size.

1 hour ago, Penn7980 said:

He is not physical enough, route running sucks, and hands suck. Doubt he can get open against LBs and Safeties. He is useless.

Seeing how Howie compared Whiteside to Embiid (major disrespect to Embiid), he might want to try his luck with basketball oversees. 

This guy hadn’t posted anything on his instagram in over a year but just this week turned off the comments on his page. How do I know this? Because ive been laughing at all the comments under his posts calling him a scrub and now they are gone. 

Eh, not a fan of bashing the guy on his social media. He might suck but I think we should all hope he improves and lives up to that 2nd round pick.

I wouldn't bash him either.  This on Howie for selecting him instead of DK Metcalf.  I'm sure the kid is already battle intense anxiety and depression about this.  

Archived