JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

51 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

and already out for 4-8 weeks with his second injury of his first NFL season. WHich is par for an Eagle player with talent. While the guys who suck like JJAW never get injured. 

Can't get hurt if you don't do anything.

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Can't get hurt if you don't do anything.

tenor.gif

I bet the players on this team would see that challenge and accept it...

On 9/23/2020 at 11:14 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

OK well you are better placed than me, and others, to write him off but the organisation aren't going to yet.

Well I can say that I also was one of the few posters that blasted the pick and wrote him off immediately.

The organization won't write him off due to foolish pride.

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Well I can say that I also was one of the few posters that blasted the pick and wrote him off immediately.

You have any players currently on the team you haven't blasted and written off?

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

They cut Mack Hollins during his 2nd season, when there were injuries to Jeffrey and Jackson. 

They just cut 2nd round pick Jones and Douglas.

They're not afraid to cut players.

5 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Well that and they need to give him every opportunity to develop. Can't just give up after a year. 

What I have seen from JJAW so far has left me convinced that the "light" going on and him becoming a weekly impact player will take a freaking miracle. There's still a miniscule chance but soon that will have evaporated too. He's got a bad case of PAC-12-itis. 

19 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

What I have seen from JJAW so far has left me convinced that the "light" going on and him becoming a weekly impact player will take a freaking miracle. There's still a miniscule chance but soon that will have evaporated too. He's got a bad case of PAC-12-itis. 

If they had any confidence in this kid they wouldn't have drafted Reagor

34 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

If they had any confidence in this kid they wouldn't have drafted Reagor

Yes they would have. Need a speed receiver for the future.

22 hours ago, brkmsn said:

You have any players currently on the team you haven't blasted and written off?

It just seems like I blast and write off everyone because I have to reply to damn near every poster on the site.

The only other player on the roster that I blasted and wrote off immediately was Barnett, horrible pick, will never amount to any more than what you've seen.

Usually I give a player a chance to see what they got, when my analysis is in, I don't play that gutless politically correct BS, I tell it like it is.

3 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

It just seems like I blast and write off everyone because I have to reply to damn near every poster on the site.

The only other player on the roster that I blasted and wrote off immediately was Barnett, horrible pick, will never amount to any more than what you've seen.

Usually I give a player a chance to see what they got, when my analysis is in, I don't play that gutless politically correct BS, I tell it like it is.

Analysis. :roll:

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Analysis. :roll:

Still thinks he is one of the few to hate the Whiteside pick.... When more then half the board hated it. 

13 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Your pick was Mims over Reagor. I guess we'll see how that turns out in a few years.

Deontay Burnett was just actived yesterday and got a catch before Whiteside. Also has 4 more career catches than Whiteside

lmao cant make this up

2 guys plucked from the practice squad and a 3rd TE are better than 2nd round bust JJAW.

28 minutes ago, Peacekeeper said:

Excellent day for Whiteside

smart guy from Stanford 

I agree! No one was clapping more for his teammates than Whiteside on the sideline.

Archived