JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

TD Metcalf!  But, wait...he's on the Seahawks.

He looks like megatron out there. JJAW is the obvious choice over DK if you are an idiot who works in the Eagles FO

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Watching him make plays is like pouring salt on the wound. Thanks, Howie.

17 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

But can Metcalf clap for his teammates as well as Whiteside can on the sideline? If not, hard pass on Metcalf

DK Metcalf is all I'm going to say. How bad could his character of been to pass on this guy?

Jalen Hurts and JJAW might’ve been the two dumbest picks I’ve seen in recent NFL memory.  

Davion Taylor hasn’t done dick either. 

9 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Your pick was Mims over Reagor. I guess we'll see how that turns out in a few years.

That's not to say that I blasted Reagor but yeah, I thought Mims was pro ready.

21 hours ago, downundermike said:

Your analysis of anything is suspect at best

You're suspect, I can't tell you my suspicion because I'd probably get banned for doing so.

26 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

DK Metcalf is all I'm going to say. How bad could his character of been to pass on this guy?

It wasn't his character. It was his injury history. 

I really hope Reagor is as good as I think he is. Justin Jefferson went off today for Vikings. But then again, the Vikings have a QB that can put it on a WR. 

Still happy with the Reagor pick for now. I was higher on him than Jefferson. Doesn't look good right now but it will once we have a QB that can throw on target

9 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

I really hope Reagor is as good as I think he is. Justin Jefferson went off today for Vikings. But then again, the Vikings have a QB that can put it on a WR. 

Still happy with the Reagor pick for now. I was higher on him than Jefferson. Doesn't look good right now but it will once we have a QB that can throw on target

Would it be impolite to point out we have a better record than the Vikings?

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Would it be impolite to point out we have a better record than the Vikings?

No that's not impolite. It's also not impolite for me to say it's not because of their QB play

58 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

It’s because he couldn’t get around an orange cone fast enough. The brilliant minds in the Eagles front office thought that was enough to say no thanks. He seems to be doing just fine getting around actual NFL defenders 

44 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

We could have took Higgins also.  Had 2 TDs today.

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I will give you a free pass if @Moderator6 will. One chance for your honest opinion of me.

No need for that stuff, discuss in pm if you guys really need to do that. 

Let's stick to how awful JJAW is, that's misery enough. <_<

Just now, Moderator6 said:

No need for that stuff, discuss in pm if you guys really need to do that. 

Let's stick to how awful JJAW is, that's misery enough. <_<

Will do Mod 5

Here to eat crow on Justin Jefferson while also saying it's time to put JJ to rest. He brings nothing. Maybe in a Chip Kelly offense he could be an elite run blocker.

Archived