JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

It should be easy to update this clown's numbers for today

They practiced a play for him on thrusday so there is some progress there...

Just cut this bum already. He isn't just a bust. He wasn't just drafted before several really good WR's. He flat out can't play in this league. DGB was better.

How many snaps did he have today? I think the only time I noticed him was on a big catch by Ertz where JJAW was in the picture celebrating the catch. 

30 minutes ago, DBW said:

DK had a sure TD and pulled a desean and got the ball knocked out before he crossed the goal line 😂 

I will take that over what JJAW brings to the table 

Has there ever been a receiver who has played so much yet managed to be so invisible at the same time?

I mean his only real highlight is probably the dropped pass at the end of the Detroit game last year!

2 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Has there ever been a receiver who has played so much yet managed to be so invisible at the same time?

I mean his only real highlight is probably the dropped pass at the end of the Detroit game last year!

Mack Hollins...

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Mack Hollins...

Lets not disrespect Mack Hollins and put him in the same category. He was a 4th round pick that sucked but did make some plays during his time with the Eagles.

This bust has been outplayed by basically all the PS players. What a horrible pick. He wasn't worth even a 7th.

3 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lets not disrespect Mack Hollins and put him in the same category. He was a 4th round pick that sucked but did make some plays during his time with the Eagles.

Walk me through these "plays” Hollins made again pls 

3 minutes ago, John Blutarski said:

This bust has been outplayed by basically all the PS players. What a horrible pick. He wasn't worth even a 7th.

Well that’s the howie roseman special. Take a player high in the draft that nobody has heard of with obvious talent on the board because howie smarter than everyone and then watch it blow Up in your face for the next 2-3 seasons until they are ultimately cut before even finishing out their rookie deal. 

rinse wash repeat 

29 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Mack Hollins...

Hollins rookie year was more productive, plus he played ST. Not saying he was good pick or anything but he contributed more than JJ waste of 2nd round pick AW

4 minutes ago, DBW said:

I found Jjaw - he’s secretly playing for the jets as "Unknown player”

05E2BF00-3A3E-4A13-88D5-12AFC14F2F9D.jpeg

Unknown player has 2 catches in a game. Very unlikely that is JJAW

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

2 guys plucked from the practice squad and a 3rd TE are better than 2nd round bust JJAW.

Add in 5th round pick Hightower has contributed more this season in drawing 2 DPI calls today than JJLOL has all season. 

Once again, injuries to starters give him all the opportunity in the world and he does nothing. 

52 minutes ago, Br3 said:

Walk me through these "plays” Hollins made again pls 

It was a joke lol but I would start with the 60+ yard Td against washington. Has a fumble recovery and a few special teams tackles. Those are plays, not big ones but more than what Whiteside has done. 

Not sure where you are going with this lol

54 minutes ago, Br3 said:

Well that’s the howie roseman special. Take a player high in the draft that nobody has heard of with obvious talent on the board because howie smarter than everyone and then watch it blow Up in your face for the next 2-3 seasons until they are ultimately cut before even finishing out their rookie deal. 

rinse wash repeat 

Don’t forget blaming the pick on another coach/personnel guy.

59 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Did he even get on the field? Why I'm just seeing big fat 0s for his stats today.

Here's a picture of him in action.

th?id=OIP.d-nV4g5fvYLNd2Z-fs_3SgHaLG&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

8 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

It was a joke lol but I would start with the 60+ yard Td against washington. Has a fumble recovery and a few special teams tackles. Those are plays, not big ones but more than what Whiteside has done. 

Not sure where you are going with this lol

Lol I just didn’t remember any plays that kid made besides that one play in the preseason but I suppose you are correct

This guy really has to be the worst wr I've ever seen. Even bad wrs sometimes have catches. This guys is worse than bad wrs. 

Archived