JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Feels like a higher drafted worse version of Mack Hollins. 

My god worse!!! I mean you aren't wrong but imagine that.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:58 AM, weko said:

He doesn't have any speed.  Can'r get any separation.  5th round skill set drafted in the 2nd round

This is precisely what I said when he was drafted. Overvalued, no speed, possession receiver. Howie Sucks!!!

Gotta be honest...he's lucky the Front Office hasn't given me power over his career here because I would have pulled the eject handle on him two days ago, IF he survived my displeasure last year, that is.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:30 PM, T-1000 said:

UPDATED

JJAW - 57th overall - 2 targets, 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 TD's

Come on man this is completely unfair to JJAW!  You left out how many plays were scripted for him!  And his run blocking, because everyone knows run blocking is what really matters not how many passes he catches.  Psshhh.

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Come on man this is completely unfair to JJAW!  You left out how many plays were scripted for him!  And his run blocking, because everyone knows run blocking is what really matters not how many passes he catches.  Psshhh.

I disagree. What really matter is his attitude and character. Even if he sucks on the field, as long as he has a good attitude and remains a good "locker room guy" Eagles front office is happy.

God absolutely hated this pick when it was made and hate it even more now.  Another waste of a relatively high pick.  Good job Howie!  

7 minutes ago, time2rock said:

God absolutely hated this pick when it was made and hate it even more now.  Another waste of a relatively high pick.  Good job Howie!  

You're right.  Here's a miracle picture of Howie in the war room with Metcalf and McLaurin still on the board.  

angry god – The playground

13 minutes ago, hputenis said:

You're right.  Here's a miracle picture of Howie in the war room with Metcalf and McLaurin still on the board.  

angry god – The playground

To be fair, nobody expected Terry to be this good. I’m an OSU fan and I didn’t even see it. DK tho many were in love with him.

4 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

To be fair, nobody expected Terry to be this good. I’m an OSU fan and I didn’t even see it. DK tho many were in love with him.

Agreed with this statement, but he was still projected to be a better NFL player than JJAW at the time despite his college production at OSU.  Not to mention he actually fit a perfect need for this team.  Instead we have a sluggish, horrific (that is an understatement) route runner that can no longer catch.  

2 hours ago, Portyansky said:

If it makes anyone feel better. DK probably would have been on ir with the Eagles.

Walter White GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

15 hours ago, Portyansky said:

If it makes anyone feel better. DK probably would have been on ir with the Eagles.

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

If this team wants to be a speed offense, then it should be Hightower getting extra reps with Reagor out, not JJAW. 

Hell, Hightower should get the reps anyway regardless. JJAW has had his chances and continues to suck. 

I want to know why he is playing over Ward, who clearly developed a decent chemistry with the $100 Million dollar man, your franchise QB. 

1 hour ago, Ipiggles said:

I want to know why he is playing over Ward, who clearly developed a decent chemistry with the $100 Million dollar man, your franchise QB. 

That may speak to a larger issue where the team favors higher draft picks over performance?  Ward stepped in last year and produced immediately. Reagor made some good plays already this season with no preseason and new camp protocols during COVID.  

JJAW has all the opportunity in the world and hasn't done ish.

1 hour ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

Most receiving yards vs. single coverage

🔸DK Metcalf - 180
🔸Julian Edelman - 167
🔸Davante Adams - 161
🔸Calvin Ridley - 160 https://t.co/DcoImNo4Xh

Adams was on the board when they drafted Jordan Matthews too <_<

On 9/23/2020 at 3:31 PM, NOTW said:

Somebody say run blocking wide receivers?  

E4C5B33F-0AC0-4EB0-9DF3-1E7E68C838A7.jpeg

It honestly is not his fault that he was taken where he was but I need to see something this week our I would cut bait or demote...

On 9/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, NOTW said:

Reagor is already light years ahead of JJAW.

and already out for 4-8 weeks with his second injury of his first NFL season. WHich is par for an Eagle player with talent. While the guys who suck like JJAW never get injured. 

Archived