JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

29 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Footspeed and play speed are two difference things and Smith plays slow.

Think whatever you wish. No one thinks this nonsense but you though. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

No one thinks this nonsense but you though. 

So am I not suppose state my opinion?

One day you guys are gonna understand, I could care less what others think of my opinions and/or conclusions, I have a mind of my own and I use it!!

I don't play the politically correct game.

56 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well, you know who you are talking to, right ??

9 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

One day you guys are gonna understand, I could care less what others think of my opinions and/or conclusions, I have a mind of my own and I use it!!

You can state and be wrong all you like. It’s a free country. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

vrGm0cw.jpg

Howie 

10 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't understand how he's on the team still. You could find a WR that's good at blocking and can actually catch anywhere else

Howie has been EXTREMELY stubborn with JJAW

Admit you failed and cut him FFS

Howie is a nice guy. He doesn't want JJAW and Reagor to end up in "Top 10 Biggest NFL Busts Of All Time" videos on Youtube someday. 

1 hour ago, opa-opa said:

Howie 

Howie is a nice guy. He doesn't want JJAW and Reagor to end up in "Top 10 Biggest NFL Busts Of All Time" videos on Youtube someday. 

It's been reported multiple times both those receivers were Lurie picks. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's been reported multiple times both those receivers were Lurie picks. 

well then Lurie needs to stay out of the draft room

Just now, JohnB said:

well then Lurie needs to stay out of the draft room

He has personal relationships with Whiteside and Reagors family so I believe it

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

So you just type your opinions here because you like to see them on the screen?

10 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

So you just type your opinions here because you like to see them on the screen?

No, it's something for the player to consider, if I were coaching Smith I'd tell him what I wrote, play faster!!

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

vrGm0cw.jpg

And group think is what you do.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

You can state and be wrong all you like. It’s a free country. 

Right, just like everyone came down on me when I was the only one saying Reagor plays too slow......until everyone saw I was right.

Not only that, I was just about the only one criticizing the Whiteside pick immediately after the draft.....right again!!

26 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Right, just like everyone came down on me when I was the only one saying Reagor plays too slow......until everyone saw I was right.

Not only that, I was just about the only one criticizing the Whiteside pick immediately after the draft.....right again!!

Yeah sorry don’t know anything about any of that. 

11 hours ago, EagleVA said:

well I'm not going to do a bunch of research on this but I'm of the opinion that most people were down on the Whiteside pick. I liken it to taking Mike Mamula over Warren Sapp. 

12 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Reagor is explosive when he wants to be. He just seems tentative to me like he's unsure out there. Not sure if he's soft or what. Absolutely doesn't need to be returning punts but I suppose if we had better they'd be back there? He drops too many catchable balls especially when contested. When he actually does get open our QB is inaccurate or stares him down to the point that safety help blows stuff up easily contesting the pass. Doesn't bode well for his playing style and where he is right now. Not sure about your criticisms of Devonta. That seems weird given what he's shown as a rookie. He's open a lot. Again inaccuracies don't help his cause. Whiteside... well... there was a lot of eye brow raising about that pick on draft day. You definitely weren't the only one that thought it was a bad pick. It's just that when some one is picked that early fans project hopium which is typical when you want to see your team succeed.

On 1/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, The Norseman said:

Why he landed a roster spot again this year I will never understand

A "request" from On High?

Well, JJAW was placed on IR.  My guess is that after that drop on Sat. nite of a sure fire touchdown, he played his last game as an Eagle. 

Awesome news today about JJAW. Even though he got placed on IR, he can play and drop passes when we get to the Super Bowl!!!

10 hours ago, judunno said:

Not sure about your criticisms of Devonta. That seems weird given what he's shown as a rookie. He's open a lot. 

I'm not really criticizing the guy, just making observations, and I would exactly say he's open a lot, he seems to be covered well on most passes that's why we haven't seen a lot of RAC from him, the DBs are right on top of him when the catch is made.

Two other guys I think he should view footage of, Cooper Kupp and Hunter Renfrow, shaking the DBs is the best way to get separation and those two shake like a bowl of jello.

On 1/9/2022 at 9:30 PM, EagleVA said:

Not true! I was also furious when they picked Whiteside. And a bunch of regulars tried to explain to me, how much of a radius he makes for the contested catches, and that he according to Howie catches everything thrown his way. I prepared for weeks for the draft, and none of the scouts had a great opinion about him, that I saw.

I wondered why he tried to basket catch the ball instead of using his hands. Guess his finger was broke so he couldn't. Not defending him 

9 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I'm not really criticizing the guy, just making observations, and I would exactly say he's open a lot, he seems to be covered well on most passes that's why we haven't seen a lot of RAC from him, the DBs are right on top of him when the catch is made.

Two other guys I think he should view footage of, Cooper Kupp and Hunter Renfrow, shaking the DBs is the best way to get separation and those two shake like a bowl of jello.

Hard to get a lot of YAC when you are making diving sideline catches routine.

* click "Watch on YouTube"

21 hours ago, judunno said:

Reagor is explosive when he wants to be. He just seems tentative to me like he's unsure out there. Not sure if he's soft or what. Absolutely doesn't need to be returning punts but I suppose if we had better they'd be back there? He drops too many catchable balls especially when contested. When he actually does get open our QB is inaccurate or stares him down to the point that safety help blows stuff up easily contesting the pass. Doesn't bode well for his playing style and where he is right now. Not sure about your criticisms of Devonta. That seems weird given what he's shown as a rookie. He's open a lot. Again inaccuracies don't help his cause. Whiteside... well... there was a lot of eye brow raising about that pick on draft day. You definitely weren't the only one that thought it was a bad pick. It's just that when some one is picked that early fans project hopium which is typical when you want to see your team succeed.

I’m done with the excuses for Reagor. This is says it all to me about Reagor and that is in his two most important moments of his career he came in unprepared and that’s when he showed up overweight for the combine and ran slow, and when he showed up overweight this season and failed his physical. That’s the actions of a man who doesn’t seem to understand the importance of working on his craft. 

55 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’m done with the excuses for Reagor. This is says it all to me about Reagor and that is in his two most important moments of his career he came in unprepared and that’s when he showed up overweight for the combine and ran slow, and when he showed up overweight this season and failed his physical. That’s the actions of a man who doesn’t seem to understand the importance of working on his craft. 

Some players (and people) shine in the spotlight, others wilt and die.  I'm afraid Reagor is part of the latter group and is not ready for primetime.

Archived