JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

33 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

His production hasn't "dropped off, " It hasn't taken off. Continue to ignore the scheme and game film --- they clearly aren't a factor. :rolleyes: Every WR in the league should be averaging 20 YPR I guess when thrown the ball 3 yards deep in the backfield with no blocking and 2 defenders reading the play and there to make the stop. Reagor hasn't been the only player attempting to return kicks and punts this year. Let me know when those units are executing out there and giving the return man (whoever it is) a chance and not making things worse with penalties). 

I get that it's your opinion that it's all Reagor's fault, that none of this is because in Sirianni's scheme, WRs are asked to be decoys to clear space or asked to set picks and block, that there's only a limited amount of passes all game and more than half the targets go to the WR1 and TE1. Reagor hasn't been perfect and he's made mistakes that have contributed to his numbers. He only has 1 dropped pass on the season. You can dwell on those negative yard plays, but it's not like he took a positive and made a negative. It was a negative from the beginning. One time, he made a 2 yard loss into a 6 yard loss, but holy crap, design some plays where he has a chance to gain yards. 

I know you love to take on the hard luck cases as your own pet projects, but maybe just maybe Reagoes career hasn’t "taken off” because of his failings rather than everyone else but him. I swear everyone on the team is elite according to you. It’s everyone else’s fault they’re struggling. Keep the positive work up bud. After one catch JJAW is well on his way to prove us all wrong. 🙄

32 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I know you love to take on the hard luck cases as your own pet projects, but maybe just maybe Reagoes career hasn’t "taken off” because of his failings rather than everyone else but him. I swear everyone on the team is elite according to you. It’s everyone else’s fault they’re struggling. Keep the positive work up bud. After one catch JJAW is well on his way to prove us all wrong. 🙄

At least none of us are JJW or Reagor beanbaggers!! There is only one of those! 

This is a crap thread.  Of course Arcega-Whiteside was a bad pick.  That's not the issue.

Where's the thread on what a steal Jordan Mailata was in the 7th round?  Every team has had its share of whiffs in the draft.  Did you ever work in an office where your superior only points out your faults and ignores all the good work you did?  That's what this thread reminds me of.

Loser mentality on this one.

Re: Reagor. IMO we can't give these guys 4 years to produce(see Agholor) By year 2 if you can't contribute on a regular basis in my view you have 1 year left to do it. Reagor is FAST, but a 1 trick pony and Hurts can't launch a 60 yard missle. Reagor is a slow learner.If he can't step it up and get open he needs replaced. PS I was never a Jjaw fan either

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Re: Reagor. IMO we can't give these guys 4 years to produce(see Agholor) By year 2 if you can't contribute on a regular basis in my view you have 1 year left to do it. Reagor is FAST, but a 1 trick pony and Hurts can't launch a 60 yard missle. Reagor is a slow learner.If he can't step it up and get open he needs replaced. PS I was never a Jjaw fan either

What 1 truck does Reagor have? He gets open down field once in awhile but, he isn't really good at that either

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I swear everyone on the team is elite according to you.

link?

You believe your own lies too much. Your feeble mind is unable to process the difference between not griping about someone and praising someone. All I have to do is disagree with one of your gripes and all of a sudden, in your mind, I'm claiming the player is "elite." 

But the cutest part is your little buddy that follows you around.

Jjaw has played his way on the team next year. Reagor has not. Bye Reagor

Just now, Godfather said:

And yet Reagor will be here next year. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And yet Reagor will be here next year. 

I'm sure he will. And we will probably address the wr possession in day 2 because of Howie's stupidity 

What's the difference between JJAW & Reagor vs. Ward & Hightower? Cut the dead weight today. Send the team the message today. Produce or you are gone. It's simple really.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

2nd catch of the year for JJAW today!! Whoooo Hooooo!!

He's making a case for all pro. For the team that is :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Sadly for as bad as Reagor had been he still has 40 more catches and 300 more yards than JJaw

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sadly for as bad as Reagor had been he still has 40 more catches and 300 more yards than JJaw

Plenty of games left for Jjaw to make a dent in those numbers

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

What's the difference between JJAW & Reagor vs. Ward & Hightower? Cut the dead weight today. Send the team the message today. Produce or you are gone. It's simple really.

Ward is nothing special but he makes those catches all day long that is for sure. 

Just now, Godfather said:

Plenty of games left for Jjaw to make a dent in those numbers

Lol I guess, JJ has been in the league 1 year longer and is still that far behind Reagor who is also terrible. It's very very sad. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol I guess, JJ has been in the league 1 year longer and is still that far behind Reagor who is also terrible. It's very very sad. 

Both are sad. Just like our Lakers

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Both are sad. Just like our Lakers

Indeed there is no argument to made for either of those losers .. or yes the Lakers 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Indeed there is no argument to made for either of those losers .. or yes the Lakers 

Only good thing going for my teams this year is the Trojans got Riley 

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Garbage out. Garbage in. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Garbage out. Garbage in. 

Yup, that's how ugly it is 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yup, that's how ugly it is 

At this point go get a veteran receiver. No more picks. 

35 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Yup. Try throwing to Smith, Watkins, Ward & Hightower why not?

53 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

At this point go get a veteran receiver. No more picks. 

I still think you can invest a mid to late round pick in a WR, but I do agree they need to bring in a solid vet. There are some decent names that MAY be available in free agency. 

Archived