GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

ngl, I rather go 0-3 than this crap.I don't give a F if it gave them better field position. Settling for a punt there is one of the most gutless things. DP suppose be the coach with biggest balls, wtf happen????

And the play calling was more trash than usually on that drive.

3 minutes ago, Br3 said:

I want my 11 min back I spent flipping through Doug’s book at Barnes and nobles a few years ago !! 

FEARLESS SMH 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

And why punt? That's the white flag on the season right there.

Eagles should have gone for 2 point conversion for win. With 10 minute OT, you got to. You don't punt in that position to tie; you got to go for win at this point in season!!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Wentz has a really low football IQ. How do you pass the ball in the middle of the field on 3rd down with no timeouts short of the sticks. You can’t clock it on 4th down. Time runs out if he catches that. Really dumb play.

You also have to wonder why the play call had anyone in the middle. Where are the sideline routes and quick outs?  

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

First things first.  A new coaching staff is needed !  

Well I'd suggest first things first we need a new GM. One that will take advantage of this current situation by selling before the trade deadline. 

1 minute ago, skorch said:

I was thinking the exact same thing as that play developed. He can't throw that pass in that situation.

And why did Doug call that play. Everyone should be running beyond the sticks or near the sideline. 

1 minute ago, Birdgang518 said:

worst eagles team I ever seen. They need to completely clean house.

The worst part is that they really can't clean house properly as they are 24  million over the cap next year, so even if they clean house, they can't sign anyone, so we are going to suck again next year too.

2 minutes ago, skorch said:

I was thinking the exact same thing as that play developed. He can't throw that pass in that situation.

Worst part is he almost got picked again. He could have been picked like 4 times today. 

9 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Bad News.  We tied the Bengals AGAIN, lol.  Good News.  The Last time we tied we made the NFC Title Game.   Hopefully that Tie, gives us the tiebreaker later.  

Last time we tied and went to that NFC championship game, we had a healthy DeSean Jackson, a solid offensive line and a franchise QB.

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

First things first.  A new coaching staff is needed !  

They just did that when they hired 100 different coordinators.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well I'd suggest first things first we need a new GM. One that will take advantage of this current situation by selling before the trade deadline. 

Yes that's true.  Who has any value on this team that anyone wants? Ertz maybe. 

8 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

This 0.5 will either help or kill us.

it'll probably be the difference between picking 5th overall or 14th overall -- seriously

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Good news... we're closing in on 500 online with no server issues that I've seen, (so far). 

Over 500 and going strong... 

Just now, judunno said:

answer me this. after the browns ran all over this Cincinnati D last week, why did we not do the same?

Doug! That's why. 

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Yes that's true.  Who has any value on this team that anyone wants? Ertz maybe. 

Cox perhaps? Maybe Slay does? Umm... Yeah not a lot really. BG? 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Cox perhaps? Maybe Slay does? Umm... Yeah not a lot really. BG? 

Not easy to move big contracts.  

2 minutes ago, judunno said:

answer me this. after the browns ran all over this Cincinnati D last week, why did we not do the same?

We did.  On the first 2 plays of the game.  Sanders for 12, then Sanders for 14. Doug saw enough.  Then pass pass pass pass run pass pass

Archived