GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

Ram fan here. Sick to my stomach like you guys after the way WE lost. Just wanted to say I am STUNNED at Doug Pederson. Punting was by far the worst decision we've seen in awhile. The best options in order were: 

1. Go for it on 4th and 7

2. Try the 64-yard field goal.

If they failed on 4th and 7 Burrow would have had 1 play to gain about 20 yards and then spike it, wasnt gonna happen. And even if he did 0-2-1 is only minimally better than 0-3. Also stunned at his loss of faith in Carson.

Peace

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

Not easy to move big contracts.  

Very true but I can see a team that just needs that big boost going in for one of our "better" players. 

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Good news... we're closing in on 500 online with no server issues that I've seen, (so far). 

For the 2nd week in a row, that’s the only good news. 

Just now, What The F said:

We did.  On the first 2 plays of the game.  Sanders for 12, then Sanders for 14. Doug saw enough.  Then pass pass pass pass run pass pass

Exactly Sanders averaged 5.3 yards a carry but let's make Wentz still throw it 47 times. This team is ridiculous

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

For the 2nd week in a row, that’s the only good news. 

I'll take it. I really didn't want to have to upgrade again. 

11 minutes ago, phil77 said:

Can we put Doug on the top of that list

How bout adding Howard the Duck I mean Roseman?..

1 minute ago, Vlad67 said:

How bout adding Howard the Duck I mean Roseman?..

Roseman needs to go. He created this horrible mess. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll take it. I really didn't want to have to upgrade again. 

I think we’re good for the foreseeable future. If this team continues to be this bad, I can see a disinterest in the team leading to less traffic for a bit. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Roseman needs to go. He created this horrible mess. 

No doubt about the. This team has many many issues but the biggest culprit is without question Howie. 

you know what sucks more?  at least when mcnabb tied, he didn't know.  DOUG KNEW AND PLAYED FOR IT.  gutless.  not a person i want coaching the team.  you either coach to win or make sure that they have the highest draft pick possible when you are inevitably shown the door.

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Exactly Sanders averaged 5.3 yards a carry but let's make Wentz still throw it 47 times. This team is ridiculous

Well if he's getting yards the defense expects them to run so why not do what they're not expecting. 

At least my Alma Mater Alabama looks back to being dominant. Should at least make my Saturdays pleasant. Any word on when the hockey season is starting?

Just now, PoconoDon said:

DP looks stoned or exhausted in his presser...lol.

I think he probably feels at a loss. I mean this team is about the same as last year. So why the massive drop off? 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No doubt about the. This team has many many issues but the biggest culprit is without question Howie. 

This is NOT Howie do it

Can we ask NBC to flex the Eagles out of primetime next week?  No need to make the nation suffer watching this.

14 minutes ago, judunno said:

answer me this. after the browns ran all over this Cincinnati D last week, why did we not do the same?

We got an elite QB so pass happy Doug has to show him off. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

DP looks stoned or exhausted in his presser...lol.

He looked like he was close to crying several times during the week during his pressers. I think he's pissed off and doesn't know how to handle it.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

We got an elite QB so pass happy Doug has to show him off. 

So what he's only elite on 1 leg? 1/1 w a td is a lot better than what we're doing now

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

He looked like he was close to crying several times during the week during his pressers. I think he's pissed off and doesn't know how to handle it.

I think he knows he only has half a team and that half has nobody playing at an all pro level.

I blame Howie for giving him a garbage pile to work with.

1 minute ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

So what he's only elite on 1 leg? 1/1 w a td is a lot better than what we're doing now

Doug’s gonna keep throwing it. Look they’re paying Carson the big bucks to throw the ball and not hand it off.

Archived