GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

Meanwhile Foles pulls it out for the bears...

Pulls it out

tenor.gif.a77daa2cb42b39b7d40c11255e105cca.gif

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Tie breaker for better draft position hopefully. 

2008 taught me that a "Tie" is always better than a Loss.  It's just not better than a Win.   I get that Doug didn't want to give them good field position if Jake missed but that was a crazy ending.  

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

F off

Instead of being mad at the refs.  Blame the stupid a$$ eagles! Playing for a 59 yard field goal was a joke in itself!  This team needs to be blown up!

Just now, skorch said:

I get that you could lose the game if Elliot misses the FG but at 0-2, I mean really, what do you have to lose?

0-2-1 is the same as 0-3 pretty much

that was a loser's mentality to punt it there

Yeah I agree. But probably in Dougs eyes he's thinking in this terrible division that tie could be invaluable. 

Doug was awful that game. How long do we have to put up with terrible coaching from Doug?  How many years does he get after super bowl win?  The quicker we move on the better 

8 minutes ago, MrFadedGlory said:

BS dude I’ve been calling for it for 2 hours!!!

Yeah, whatever you say. I called it 3 hours ago, on Page 3 of this thread.  

Wentz has a really low football IQ. How do you pass the ball in the middle of the field on 3rd down with no timeouts short of the sticks. You can’t clock it on 4th down. Time runs out if he catches that. Really dumb play.

1 minute ago, JayEcho said:

the tie will put the team just out of the reach of a player that can actually help them in the draft.  but don't worry, we'll end up drafting someone we could have drafted in the third round instead.

Don’t worry, because I don’t think any team (other than us) has the potential to go winless. Heck I think even the Giants beat us. 

Just now, Swoop said:

I won't get into Wontz, but...

Peters

Cox

Ertz

Maddox

NRC

Jim S

JJBUST

DeSean

Can all hit the road.

Can we put Doug on the top of that list

2 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Instead of being mad at the refs.  Blame the stupid a$$ eagles! Playing for a 59 yard field goal was a joke in itself!  This team needs to be blown up!

Don’t worry. He will absolutely blame every Eagle out there not with the number 11 on him. 

That was the worst Eagles game I've watched since we managed to lose to Jamarcus Russell's Raiders in 2009, being on here and reading this lot really made it bearable, until next week gents.

Get some more pictures of Girls in Eagles shirts or Eagles body paint, I gotta feeling we're gonna need a whole lot of tiddies the next few weeks.

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I won't get into Wontz, but...

Peters

Cox

Ertz

Maddox

NRC

Jim S

JJBUST

DeSean

Can all hit the road.

Cox played good today actually.  But yeah I agree with the rest!

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Spads take: "unfortunate series of events." :rolleyes:

That’s a pretty tough critique coming from him. 😂

3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Wentz has a really low football IQ. How do you pass the ball in the middle of the field on 3rd down with no timeouts short of the sticks. You can’t clock it on 4th down. Time runs out if he catches that. Really dumb play.

I was thinking the exact same thing as that play developed. He can't throw that pass in that situation.

Archived