GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

1 hour ago, MrFadedGlory said:

Oh come on dude. This team is a laughing stock. I’m just having fun.

It's not fun when people that are trying to follow the game through the game thread.

It's tough to tell what's real action and just some drunk being an a hole.

Want to act like a D go to r n r.

I was just trying to have fun as well and as much as a joke the team is it's even more miserable trying to follow when turds like you are constantly filling the game day thread with nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Utebird said:

It's not fun when people that are trying to follow the game through the game thread.

I was just trying to have fun as well and as much as a joke the team is it's even more miserable trying to follow when turds like you are constantly filling the game day thread with nonsense.

You’re probably the same dink who yells at shocker54 too lol

30 minutes ago, Utebird said:

If you are following the game through the thread why not watch it online? (Or are you following it for conversation).

21 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Why not watch it or find a radio feed ??

Radio feed?  What is this, 1945??  :lol:

Just now, downundermike said:

If I am in the car, which is rare, I can find a radio feed.

Ditto I found the game on 94.1 today when making the 2 minute drive from my house to my mom’s personal care home.  I just wasn’t about to sit in the car for 3 hours or sit around a radio listening like families did years ago.  

4 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

For me the line is 17 points or less. Do that and they should win. More than that, they need to be better.

That certainly would be an elite defense in these times. We are no where close 😞

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Good news... we're closing in on 500 online with no server issues that I've seen, (so far). 

Can we thank Ertz's hand, that mutt.

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Ditto I found the game on 94.1 today when making the 2 minute drive from my house to my mom’s personal care home.  I just wasn’t about to sit in the car for 3 hours or sit around a radio listening like families did years ago.  

Those were the days...

Introduction to How Radio Shows Work | HowStuffWorks

Was happy for Wentz that he showed some moxie and scored to send the game to OT.  Was only a tie in the end but still there were small signs of progress.  We really need him to snap out of it and play like he can.  There’s a lot riding on it.

8 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Has our D come up with any turnovers at all this season, yet?

Nope. The only plays close to them were the Maddox drop and the Sweat strip sack they failed to recover. 

2 hours ago, Miami said:

Was happy for Wentz that he showed some moxie and scored to send the game to OT.  Was only a tie in the end but still there were small signs of progress.  We really need him to snap out of it and play like he can.  There’s a lot riding on it.

I could just be completely wrong on this but maybe that hit by Javeon Clowney change his perspective on how he’s playing quarterback.  Maybe he’s thinking about the pass rush and not what he hast to do to get the ball where it needs to be. His mechanics and his footwork are completely all over the place. And maybe some of that is he’s rushing it because he doesn’t trust his offensive line and that hit he took in that playoff game last year has forever changed him 

Just unreal to tie the Bengals again.  Massive issues all over the field and on the sideline, don't even know where to start. 

1 hour ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Just unreal to tie the Bengals again.  Massive issues all over the field and on the sideline, don't even know where to start. 

It is a bit like that isn't it. There's so many issues with this team right now that I'm just not sure where to start. 

14 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Gerry should just start 20 yards back and then he can run forward instead of always chasing and being behind by 5 yards 

LB position is not important! Crying out loud. Gerry should be on the practice squad but not a starting LB.

Just now, Traveler Vic said:

LB position is not important! Crying out loud. Gerry should be on the practice squad but not a starting LB.

Gerry is truly terrible. I have no idea why he is a starter for this team! He shouldn't be a starter for any team. He was a development pick and it hasn't worked out.

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I could just be completely wrong on this but maybe that hit by Javeon Clowney change his perspective on how he’s playing quarterback.  Maybe he’s thinking about the pass rush and not what he hast to do to get the ball where it needs to be. His mechanics and his footwork are completely all over the place. And maybe some of that is he’s rushing it because he doesn’t trust his offensive line and that hit he took in that playoff game last year has forever changed him 

Could be.  Maybe he is prone to concussions now and the team knows it (but we don't).  Something definitely changed in him.

12 minutes ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

Hurts needs to start!

With the state of the line, wr corp and offensive game plan, do you honestly think it would be any better.

If so, please explain how.

3 hours ago, Miami said:

Could be.  Maybe he is prone to concussions now and the team knows it (but we don't).  Something definitely changed in him.

We also don't know what he is being told or expected to do by the offense's brain trust. I think back to a camel being a horse designed by committee. I wonder if our offense is a camel and plays like it.

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

Why not watch it or find a radio feed ??

You think if I could I'd be following the game on the game day thread?

Seems its easier for posters not to be clowns no?

18 hours ago, MrFadedGlory said:

You’re probably the same dink who yells at shocker54 too lol

Nope just a guy trying to follow the game on the game day thread😒

18 hours ago, Eaglesfandan said:

If you are following the game through the thread why not watch it online? (Or are you following it for conversation).

If i could watch it online does one think I'd be using the game day thread as my only source of following the game.

The nfl virtual feed is way to slow the eagles game day thread is the most effective way of following the action of the game when one can't get a radio or tv or online feed.

Wouldn't be more simple to just not be a jerk on the game day thread.

There are plenty of forums and threads one can act like a jack a** why come onto the game day thread and muddy it up?

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

With the state of the line, wr corp and offensive game plan, do you honestly think it would be any better.

If so, please explain how.

I believe Wentz might play better after being benched. Remember back in 08 when McNabb was benched for Kolb. He rebounded and had a great year after being benched. Hurts wont give us a better chance to win, but he may inspire Carson to play better. 

Archived