9 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Saw this same ad in times Square last week.  

DWQeCVdQ.jpeg

F Donald Trump!

• Haha 1

got the dum-dum twins to reply pretty quickly...almost instantly. 

yeah.gif.d42e2ca7ebfce5d258e37e2c42e3f308.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

got the dum-dum twins to reply pretty quickly...almost instantly. 

yeah.gif.d42e2ca7ebfce5d258e37e2c42e3f308.gif

Got hunt to reply to my post about his low T almost instantly. lmfao wrecked.

Remember prior to the election when these idiots kept calling themselves "the silent majority"?

:roll:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Procus said:

You need to stick to picking noses and boogers.  This has nothing to do with F Joe Biden and Let's Go Brandon chants.

I don't care.

FB_IMG_1631099968386.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

I don't recall anyone saying anything about swinging votes.  We're just laughing at how much of the country recognizes how terrible Biden is at being President, and how vocal they are about it.  The subsequent triggering it's causing CVON ishlibs is icing on the cake.  

Yet by every measure, he's still more popular than Trump :lol:

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

Holy ish, the chant has broken these people. :lol: :roll: 

Got hunt so angry that he worked up the strength to type three full sentences despite the low energy caused by lack of testosterone. 

It's actually more funny than anything else. This is the beginning of the process of you Trumptards trying to convince yourself that things will be different in 2024. By the Spring of that year you will be posting about how good Trump's chances of taking California are :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

shocked-face.gif

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

This is making the rounds on Twitter.  D's lose control of the Senate if that happens.  Manchin played this like a fiddle and turned himself into a kingmaker.

57 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Yet by every measure, he's still more popular than Trump :lol:

You mean he has actual followers and supporters?  Damned, never knew.

🤣

57 minutes ago, Gannan said:

It's actually more funny than anything else. This is the beginning of the process of you Trumptards trying to convince yourself that things will be different in 2024. By the Spring of that year you will be posting about how good Trump's chances of taking California are :lol:

He's so mad. :lol: :roll: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

He's so mad. :lol: :roll: 

Nah I'm good

5r6kih.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Nah I'm good

Nah. :lol: :roll: 

WASHINGTON—Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s opposition to tax increases is causing Senate Democrats to look at financing their sprawling social policy and climate package without raising tax rates on businesses, high-income individuals or capital gains, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Arizona Democrat has told lobbyists that she is opposed to any increase in those rates, according to a person familiar with her remarks, but her stance is now pushing Democrats to more seriously plan for a bill that doesn’t include those major revenue increases. Other planks of President Biden’s tax agenda, including tightening the net on U.S. companies’ foreign earnings and enhancing tax enforcement by the Internal Revenue Service, are still on the table, according to one of the people familiar with the matter.

Excellent

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Procus said:

You mean he has actual followers and supporters?  Damned, never knew.

🤣

I bet you get tired of saying and thinking this.

But yes, he has 81 million supporters at least.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Excellent

Don't think they'll get it passed unless they keep SALT in the bill too.

One contentious issue for many Democrats continues to be SALT, the cap on deducting state and local taxes imposed by Republicans in their 2017 tax law, after Biden suggested it could be out of the final bill. 

A pair of Northeast Democrats, Rep. Tom Suozzi (D-N.Y.) and Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), raised the issue in caucus. Suozzi, who has made restoring the deductions his red line in negotiations, told the room, "No SALT, no deal.”

Ways and Means Committee Chair Richard Neal (D-Mass.) agreed, saying as he left the caucus meeting that SALT "has to be on the table." Members of that panel huddled privately later on Wednesday to discuss a slew of unresolved tax issues.

No raising taxes on the wealthy AND reversing Trump's tax hikes?  Looks like a banner bill for old Vikas.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

But yes, he has 81 million supporters at least.

:roll::roll::roll:

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say Biden has 81 million supporters.  But at least that many people thought it was a bad idea to give Trump a second term.  I’d say 81 million people aren’t masochists.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

I wouldn’t say Biden has 81 million supporters.  But at least that many people thought it was a bad idea to give Trump a second term.  I’d say 81 million people aren’t masochists.

I call a vote support. Probably the biggest way an average Joe can support a politician, no?

9 hours ago, Gannan said:

Trump supporters in Michigan also tried to kidnap and murder their governor if I recall correctly. 

And Howell is basically the West Virginia of Michigan except most people have more than 10 teeth 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

And Howell is basically the West Virginia of Michigan except most people have more than 10 teeth 

Ypsitucky

5 hours ago, VanHammersly said:

Don't think they'll get it passed unless they keep SALT in the bill too.

No raising taxes on the wealthy AND reversing Trump's tax hikes?  Looks like a banner bill for old Vikas.

Pretty soon he'll be a Sinema Democrat.

• Haha 1