Arizona is much more conservative than CA.  It makes sense that an Az dem would be closer to Vikas politically

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Bwhahahahahah!

:roll: 

At least the progressives who are being humiliated by all these FBJ chants of late can take solace in the fact that their political views are perfectly in alignment with those of Ben Simmons.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Bwhahahahahah!

Well duh, of course you'll find that in the mostly red state of Massachusetts! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Well duh, of course you'll find that in the mostly red state of Massachusetts! 

@Gannan

5 minutes ago, Kz! said:

@Gannan

Trump going to turn Massachusetts red! It could totally happen you guys! Totally! Trump going to win all 50 states!  For reelz this time. ok, ok I know we said that in 2020 but I'm super cereal this time! Record breaking red wave Trump landslidezzzZZzZ!1!!!!1!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Trump going to turn Massachusetts red! It could totally happen you guys! Totally! Trump going to win all 50 states!  For reelz this time. ok, ok I know we said that in 2020 but I'm super cereal this time! Record breaking red wave Trump landslidezzzZZzZ!1!!!!1!!!!!

a few more chants by drunken loudmouths at a baseball game could do it!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gannan said:

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

a few more chants by drunken loudmouths at a baseball game could do it!  

Holy ish. Did not disappoint. :lol: :roll: 

13 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Holy ish. Did not disappoint. :lol: :roll: 

Nope. Never disappointing. Watching you guys set yourselves up again is spectacular...

https://news.stonybrook.edu/facultystaff/maverick-modeller-helmut-norpoth-predicts-another-win-for-trump/

https://coalregioncanary.com/2020/10/10/first-electoral-prediction-map-2020-election-trump-landslide-biden/

I can predict the emo posts now...

5ran7u.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Procus said:

At least the progressives who are being humiliated by all these FBJ chants of late can take solace in the fact that their political views are perfectly in alignment with those of Ben Simmons.

F Billy Joel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I can't even believe how mad this makes ishlibs. It's unreal. :lol: 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The Brandon economic miracle rolls on

Third-quarter-wages-2021-v2.jpg

an excel spreadsheet posted by someone named IvermectinWorks on a site called patriots.win....yeah, it checks out.   :roll::roll: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

an excel spreadsheet posted by someone named ivermectinworks on a site called patriots.win....yeah, it checks out.   :roll::roll: 

Gotta question the math when for Hispanic it shows a decline, but for men and women, it shows an increase, even though it says decline.

image.png.9a4a56e9e44e22eef4218901fe4604e7.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The Brandon economic miracle rolls on

There's millions of available jobs right now, upward mobility's never been more attainable and the market's on a tear.  You'd literally have to be the dumbest mfer in the world to not take advantage of the Biden Economic Miracle.  And yet Republicans are still complaining.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

an excel spreadsheet posted by someone named IvermectinWorks on a site called patriots.win....yeah, it checks out.   :roll::roll: 

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Gotta question the math when for Hispanic it shows a decline, but for men and women, it shows an increase, even though it says decline.

image.png.9a4a56e9e44e22eef4218901fe4604e7.png

It's self-fulfilling. If they were intelligent, they wouldn't be in a cult.

5 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

There's millions of available jobs right now, upward mobility's never been more attainable and the market's on a tear.  You'd literally have to be the dumbest mfer in the world to not take advantage of the Biden Economic Miracle.  And yet Republicans are still complaining.  :lol:

It's a cult, people. It's that simple. 

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

It's a cult, people. It's that simple. 

:lol: Struggling in a booming economy, I see.  At what point do you stop blaming Biden for your personal failings?  Don't answer that, I know the answer.

• Like 1