https://news.gallup.com/poll/356504/biden-job-approval-steady-lower-level.aspx

Politics
October 22, 2021

Biden Job Approval Steady at Lower Level

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Joe Biden's job approval rating is holding steady at 42% after a sharp decline in September. His public support has fallen 14 percentage points since June, including a six-point drop last month.
e1-eypmeak2wgqlxsuhrrq.png

The latest results are based on an Oct. 1-19 Gallup poll.

Biden began his term with relatively solid approval ratings, ranging between 54% and 57% from January through June. His approval dropped to 50% in July and 49% in August as coronavirus infections surged in the U.S. The chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in late August, which included the deaths of more than a dozen U.S. military personnel in a terrorist attack at the Kabul airport, was likely the reason Biden's September job approval rating fell further to 43%.

His latest rating suggests no improvement in his public support, as Democrats delayed passage of a pair of infrastructure bills due to internal disagreements on their size and scope. The U.S. economy continues to be plagued by supply chain issues, rising inflation and worker shortages, even as economic growth and stock values remain strong and the unemployment rate has fallen to its lowest level of the pandemic.

But according to Boogyman, he has the support of 80 million Americans :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10120941/Biden-loses-support-president-9-months-office-Approval-just-42.html

Biden loses more support than any other president since WWII: Approval ratings in his first nine months nosedive by 11% as independents abandon him and just 42% of Americans think he's doing a good job

• Biden's approval is lower than at any other point in his term, Gallup poll revealed
  • His October approval rating is more than 10 points lower than average 
  • Only Obama has a larger drop in average approval from January to October
  • Latest survey shows Biden's approval has not recovered from the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal at the end of the summer nor the border crisis 

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:16 EDT, 22 October 2021 | Updated: 13:40 EDT, 22 October 2021

Joe Biden has disappointed Americans more than any other president since World War II has at this point in their term, a new Gallup poll released Friday appears to show. 

The newest data is from a survey taken from October 1 - 19 and compares Biden's average approval rating across the first three quarters of his term against every president since  Dwight Eisenhower. 

Biden lost a whopping 11. 3 percentage points from his first quarter approval of 56 percent to an average of 44.7 percent at the end of the three months spanning late July through October.

It comes after the White House was forced to walk back a number of remarks the president made at a CNN town hall on Thursday night, including comments on defending Taiwan from China and mobilizing the National Guard to help with the supply chain crisis.

His former boss Barack Obama saw the second-largest dip in average approval, losing 10.1 percent from his first through third quarters.

Donald Trump, the only post-WWII president whose approval rating is lower than Biden's at this point, saw a smaller drop of just 4.4 percent after having started with low expectations.

Independents appear to be driving down Biden's favorability the most, from 61 percent approval at the beginning of February to just 34 percent in October. 

The historic drop is fueled by Biden's inability to shake off growing public dissatisfaction over his White House tenure as his month-to-month approval rating slips to a new low of 42 percent in October.

Biden has seen the highest drop in his average approval rating compared to any other president since World War II. His ex-boss Barack Obama is a close second

Biden has seen the highest drop in his average approval rating compared to any other president since World War II. His ex-boss Barack Obama is a close second.

His approval was dealt a massive blow amid a border crisis that appears to be spiraling out of control and the US's hasty exit from Afghanistan at the end of summer. 

And the recent supply chain crisis that's sent consumer prices soaring and left many grocery shelves empty has become a cudgel that Republican lawmakers have labeled 'Bidenflation.'

But in good news for the Democratic president, his dip in approval ratings appears to be leveling off. 

In September he took a significant blow when his ratings went from 49 to 43 percent. The one point drop in October is modest by comparison.

Slightly fewer people disapprove of him as well, with Biden's disapproval rating lowering from 53 to 52 percent.  

The party breakdown of Gallup's October survey reflects the hyper-partisan environment of today's politics. 

Democrats are still firm in their support for Biden. His approval rating among his own party never dipped below 90 percent at any point in his term and even went up by two points this month. 

Among Republicans, however, the president has hit a record low of just 4 percent approval. 

• Like 1

And the true white supremacist calls the modern day KKK Democrats to action

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Kz! said:

lmfao pathetic. 

I'll still take 4 seconds of pathetic as to the alternative.  Saddens me that people will pick out every little stutter or stumble he makes while he is clearly still highly functional.  Get a grip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DiPros said:

I'll still take 4 seconds of pathetic as to the alternative.  Saddens me that people will pick out every little stutter or stumble he makes while he is clearly still highly functional.  Get a grip.

Yeah, we already know you're in a cult. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DiPros said:

How about they are both pathetic and a functioning adult running a superpower would be nice. 

If you don't know how to clear your internet cache you shouldn't be allowed to run for public office. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Yeah, we already know you're in a cult. 

Yup, I am most definitely in the I CANNOT STAND DONALD TRUMP FOR ANOTHER MINUTE CULT!!!!  So sad that the Repugs can't seem to grasp that he has literally destroyed the party and are blind to not see him for the fraud and insane **** that he is.  He needs to be run out of politics forever.  I'm still holding out hope that this will happen, and soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DiPros said:

Yup, I am most definitely in the I CANNOT STAND DONALD TRUMP FOR ANOTHER MINUTE CULT!!!! 

You don't say.

23 hours ago, Procus said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10120941/Biden-loses-support-president-9-months-office-Approval-just-42.html

Biden loses more support than any other president since WWII: Approval ratings in his first nine months nosedive by 11% as independents abandon him and just 42% of Americans think he's doing a good job

• Biden's approval is lower than at any other point in his term, Gallup poll revealed
  • Latest survey shows Biden's approval has not recovered from the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal at the end of the summer nor the border crisis 

Joe Biden has disappointed Americans more than any other president since World War II has at this point in their term, a new Gallup poll released Friday appears to show. 

The newest data is from a survey taken from October 1 - 19 and compares Biden's average approval rating across the first three quarters of his term against every president since  Dwight Eisenhower. 

Biden lost a whopping 11. 3 percentage points from his first quarter approval of 56 percent to an average of 44.7 percent at the end of the three months spanning late July through October.

It comes after the White House was forced to walk back a number of remarks the president made at a CNN town hall on Thursday night, including comments on defending Taiwan from China and mobilizing the National Guard to help with the supply chain crisis.

His former boss Barack Obama saw the second-largest dip in average approval, losing 10.1 percent from his first through third quarters.

Donald Trump, the only post-WWII president whose approval rating is lower than Biden's at this point, saw a smaller drop of just 4.4 percent after having started with low expectations.

Independents appear to be driving down Biden's favorability the most, from 61 percent approval at the beginning of February to just 34 percent in October. 

The historic drop is fueled by Biden's inability to shake off growing public dissatisfaction over his White House tenure as his month-to-month approval rating slips to a new low of 42 percent in October.

Biden has seen the highest drop in his average approval rating compared to any other president since World War II. His ex-boss Barack Obama is a close second

Biden has seen the highest drop in his average approval rating compared to any other president since World War II. His ex-boss Barack Obama is a close second.

His approval was dealt a massive blow amid a border crisis that appears to be spiraling out of control and the US's hasty exit from Afghanistan at the end of summer. 

And the recent supply chain crisis that's sent consumer prices soaring and left many grocery shelves empty has become a cudgel that Republican lawmakers have labeled 'Bidenflation.'

But in good news for the Democratic president, his dip in approval ratings appears to be leveling off. 

In September he took a significant blow when his ratings went from 49 to 43 percent. The one point drop in October is modest by comparison.

Slightly fewer people disapprove of him as well, with Biden's disapproval rating lowering from 53 to 52 percent.  

The party breakdown of Gallup's October survey reflects the hyper-partisan environment of today's politics. 

Democrats are still firm in their support for Biden. His approval rating among his own party never dipped below 90 percent at any point in his term and even went up by two points this month. 

Among Republicans, however, the president has hit a record low of just 4 percent approval. 

Still higher than Trump

200_d.gif

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2021 at 10:23 AM, Procus said:

It's actually 81 million, no? If you are going to hang on my every word at least get it right.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

It's actually 81 million, no? If you are going to hang on my every word at least get it right.

Truth is: I'm hanging onto your every word.

54 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah But

Yeah But

Yeah But

That's all they got.  :roll:

nobody here is a flag-waving Biden guy like some of the Trump supporters.

Biden has been up and down, mostly down lately.

most people who voted for him aren't living and dying with him. he's not our demagogue, he's just the president we elected as preferable to the alternative. 

so you guys are in here dunking on him for sagging ratings.... 

5rr8gy.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

nobody here is a flag-waving Biden guy like some of the Trump supporters.

Biden has been up and down, mostly down lately.

most people who voted for him aren't living and dying with him. he's not our demagogue, he's just the president we elected as preferable to the alternative. 

so you guys are in here dunking on him for sagging ratings.... 

5rr8gy.jpg

Awwwww.  Sure.  You’re right. "Nobody cares”. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No one cares - they don't care so much that they have to tell us EVERY DAY that no one cares.  No one has ever cared less about anything than they don't care about this.  

Just now, mikemack8 said:

No one cares - they don't care so much that they have to tell us EVERY DAY that no one cares.  No one has ever cared less about anything than they don't care about this.  

Yep.  Their "yeah buts" everyday shows as much.  

I, for one, am delighted to see that polls are accurate again after being told they were worthless for 4+ years. Surely this new found stance of the trumpbot army won't come back to bite them in the ass at any point in the past or future...

On 1/8/2021 at 4:52 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ahhh of course.  TV and/or internet polls.  Sure.  Of course that's accurate.  :wacko:  NO CHANCE that is accurate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I could not care less if the guy runs in 2024. I hope he survives until then only to keep Harris out of the White House, but my only goal was denying Trump a second term. 

I'd wager the majority of Biden voters feel the same. And they'd vote for him again if it meant denying Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnSnowsHair said:

I could not care less if the guy runs in 2024. I hope he survives until then only to keep Harris out of the White House, but my only goal was denying Trump a second term. 

I'd wager the majority of Biden voters feel the same. And they'd vote for him again if it meant denying Trump.

Cool story.  Glad you were able to come up with it now.  

I enjoy triggering the libs.  It's a hobby.  

4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I, for one, am delighted to see that polls are accurate again after being told they were worthless for 4+ years. Surely this new found stance of the trumpbot army won't come back to bite them in the ass at any point in the past or future...

Here he is.  Captain of the Cult.  Another one that doesn't care.  :roll:

Quote me once where I said anything about the polls and Biden recently?  Like I give a F about polls.  Didn't then.  Don't know.  What's your point?