Reagor over Jefferson

Philthy Jawn

Just read that Justine Jefferson has the most catches for a rookie since the Super Bowl era began. I just wonder if there is anything left for Roseman to screw up. I know some of you feel Reagor is still going to be good but people, not this good and probably not even close. 

5 minutes ago, slick1234 said:

Just read that Justine Jefferson has the most catches for a rookie since the Super Bowl era began. I just wonder if there is anything left for Roseman to screw up. I know some of you feel Reagor is still going to be good but people, not this good and probably not even close. 

maybe not-but I'd like to see what he could do with a training camp and a real offense before totally writing him off. 

7 minutes ago, slick1234 said:

With no offseason too lol

What a F up by Howie

6 minutes ago, slick1234 said:

The Reagor pick is an absolute unmitigated disaster. Reagor will likely turn into a serviceable WR, but no where in the same stratosphere as Jefferson. This one pick alone should get Howie fired. He literally passed on a  generational record breaking talent. 

1 minute ago, EagleVA said:

So the question becomes are we going to spend another pick on a WR in '21?

The safest players and likely BPA will be either Chase or Smith. They better draft a WR.

Just now, Blazehound said:

The safest players and likely BPA will be either Chase or Smith. They better draft a WR.

I wouldn't spend a 1st on a WR,  that should be CB Caleb Farley, I'd target WR Tamorrion Terry in the 2nd.

8 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Completely agree!

20 minutes ago, slick1234 said:

I blame will smith.

By no means do I think Reagor is a bust. I have been the biggest Reagor fans before we drafted him. But looking back at it, this was CLEARLY a mistake that we passed on Jefferson. 

my apologies to all the Jefferson fans lol

4 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Nice drop you bum. Trash draft. 

That was a terrible throw...

He almost made a nice adjustment to make up for the bad throw

not saying Reagor is all pro but at least be fair when you watch

20 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

How many times has he been injured this season?

Same amount as everyone else on this team. 

23 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I wouldn't spend a 1st on a WR,  that should be CB Caleb Farley, I'd target WR Tamorrion Terry in the 2nd.

Or a QB with an 80% completion rate in the biggest college games.

On 1/3/2021 at 5:56 PM, slick1234 said:

The really sick part of the JJAW and Reagor picks is that Metcalf and Jefferson were just sitting there, and were the most obvious picks to everyone in the solar system except for one guy, and he had to be making the f***king picks.

What the hell is it with this organization that we have been cursed for 20+ years with having people running our drafts who are far more concerned with being the smartest guy in the room than just making the obvious damn pick when that's what is called for?

On 1/3/2021 at 6:03 PM, EagleVA said:

So the question becomes are we going to spend another pick on a WR in '21?

Absolutely.      I hear there's a kid from East Palooka State U. who's going to crush the combine.         Measurables through the roof, and as a bonus he spent 2020 rehabbing a torn ACL, so he should make it to #6.

6 minutes ago, mjkvol said:

The really sick part of the JJAW and Reagor picks is that Metcalf and Jefferson were just sitting there,

Good news, Tamorrian "Scary" Terry is compared to Metcalf and there's a decent chance he'll be available in the 2nd.

45 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Good news, Tamorrian "Scary" Terry is compared to Metcalf and there's a decent chance he'll be available in the 2nd.

Just hope the East Palooka State guy isn't also available.

Getting the one of Chase/Smith/Waddle who will suck.  That's his final insult.

Justine? She sounds hideous...

Archived