Welcome to the New Eagles Message Board!

VaBeach_Eagle

I am sure plenty of users got vaporized when the board closed -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I pretty much jumped ship as soon as this opened. I did leave 2 final posts even though I wasn't planning to.

I did accidentally post in there the last few days thinking it was this board lol. I wanted to go back in before it closed but I fell asleep

Isnt this some BS? The eagles thanked fans for their engagement right before they actually flipped the switch to turn off the EMB forever.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzmBilnLGRNNT3-Mu94AaABCQ

Thank you #EaglesEverywhere for helping us welcome our 2020 Draft Class and for making history with our most watched and most engaging #EaglesDraft to date!

HrnJrxFRTKyxCot5mf91M01D9gGw5wugzcYRWRXerJEhVJBeG2IUHWuGTwk-cGhchKa-Gt1H23XX=s600-nd

• Sad 1

The only problem is others finding this place. doesn't show up on a google search.

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

The only problem is others finding this place. doesn't show up on a google search.

It takes a little time for Google to crawl the site and to begin indexing. We're so new that they may not have crawled us much, if at all. But as more posts happen and there's more and more content, that should change. 

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

That's fine. Keep out the riff raff. ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

That's fine. Keep out the riff raff. ;)

I thought it was to keep IN the riff raff. 😂

• Haha 1

This is the BEST board. A big, TREMENDOUS board. Really, a SUPERB message board. 

Thanks again and forever, VaBeach!!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LacesOut said:

This is the BEST board. A big, TREMENDOUS board. Really, a SUPERB message board. 

Thanks again and forever, VaBeach!!

So do you like it or not?

1 hour ago, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

Am I late on the action?

A little bit. We opened for business Monday of last week lol. 

6 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Did you get the database?

Not yet, it may take a little while, if we get it at all. I just hope that it isn't deleted in the meantime. I even made the offer (which Invision said that they'd go along with), to pay for a month of storage (on a lower package than what the Eagles were paying), and the Eagles would retain ownership and control, while they worked out the details. 

Invision said that if the Eagles were agreeable to that, they'd move the board to a lower package and bill me and keep ownership with the Eagles. 

So far, they haven't replied to that offer though. 

PS......philadelphiaeagles.com is now a dead site to me......there is no need.  So I wonder what type of decrease in activity they have now on the putrid site lol

3 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

PS......philadelphiaeagles.com is now a dead site to me......there is no need.  So I wonder what type of decrease in activity they have now on the putrid site lol

Can’t imagine any reason to go there. It’s likely crashing hard now. 

Thanks VA. I guess you saved the forum.

• Like 2

It honestly feels like we didn't miss a beat moving over here.  We're even seeing what appear to be completely new members showing up.  That's a great sign.

• Like 2

Just now, MIRV Griffen said:

It honestly feels like we didn't miss a beat moving over here.  We're even seeing what appear to be completely new members showing up.  That's a great sign.

Some of those are old members with new names. Hard to tell for sure who is really new.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Some of those are old members with new names. Hard to tell for sure who is really new.

Yeah, I figured as much, but some of the new names are asking genuine newbie questions.  Definitely not a bad thing.

I still find myself scrolling down and looking for Ask Dave, to see if there's anything new in there... 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, NYEagle said:

I haven't been to the main site in years, I had the EMB as my home page like I do with our new home currently.

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I still find myself scrolling down and looking for Ask Dave, to see if there's anything new in there... 

Which there hardly ever was! LOL

I think I would rather have less forums with more activity. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Which there hardly ever was! LOL

I think I would rather have less forums with more activity. 

That was my thinking if more forums meant slowing the boards down, but I believe Va said that won’t matter so I just figure like before, I don’t go in forums I don’t have much interest in.