GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I saw Carson put up three points and 38 yards when Rodgers had nearly 200 yards. 

You also saw Rodgers with a line that actually can block. And receivers getting separation all over the place. But of course you leave out that part. 

13 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

You also saw Rodgers with a line that actually can block. And receivers getting separation all over the place. But of course you leave out that part. 

I saw Hurts have that same line and receivers yet still outplay Carson with less game time too. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I saw Hurts have that same line and receivers yet still outplay Carson with less game time too. 

Hurts had one nice throw against a prevent garbage time defense. Who had zero tape on him. When it got serious again Hurts got shut down.

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Hurts had one nice throw against a prevent garbage time defense. Who had zero tape on him. When it got serious again Hurts got shut down.

Not really how it happened, but whatever helps you feel better about Carson and those whopping three points. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not really how it happened, but whatever helps you feel better about Carson and those whopping three points. 

It's exactly what went down. But let's see next week. Problem is gone right? I'll look forward to us smashing the Saints. If Hurts plays like crap are you going to be screaming for him to be benched?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

It's exactly what went down. But let's see next week. Problem is gone right? I'll look forward to us smashing the Saints. If Hurts plays like crap are you going to be screaming for him to be benched?

Okay bud whatever helps you sleep at night. So if Wentz starts against the Saints you’re guaranteeing a win then. I hope you’re right. It would be nice to see Carson play up to the competition at least once this season.  

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Okay bud whatever helps you sleep at night. So if Wentz starts against the Saints you’re guaranteeing a win then. I hope you’re right. It would be nice to see Carson play up to the competition at least once this season.  

No I'm not. Because as I've said from the beginning the problem is the Oline. You believe it is the QB. Let's see who is right. If your right we should kill it next week. 

Didnt see the game but when i checked the app and saw Wentz had 38 yards by halftime i was waiting and expecting the benching.

2 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

Didnt see the game but when i checked the app and saw Wentz had 38 yards by halftime i was waiting and expecting the benching.

I can't believe it took them until the third quarter to make the change. 

7 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

That's ok. According to around here Wentz is THE problem. So we should absolutely demolish the Saints next week. Right? The problem is gone and all. 

give it a rest will ya

This was another ugly game. I suspect next week will be worse. GB rarely looks to blow out an opponent when they're winning. The Saints on the other hand, will definitely run up the score if they can. 

16 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

This was another ugly game. I suspect next week will be worse. GB rarely looks to blow out an opponent when they're winning. The Saints on the other hand, will definitely run up the score if they can. 

Agreed the Saints could really lump on us next week. 

5 hours ago, DBW said:

Then you find out that you need to draft a qb and you rebuild carson to a level where he’s at least tradeable and you move on. 

If not for the contract structure, Wentz would be "tradeable" right now. At least a quarter of the teams in the league would be eager to take a chance that they can get him back to 2017 level of play with the right scheme and coaching. If it doesn't work, well, they weren't good anyway, but if it does, they will have gotten an MVP-level QB. 

9 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

No I'm not. Because as I've said from the beginning the problem is the Oline. You believe it is the QB. Let's see who is right. If your right we should kill it next week. 

The problem isn’t JUST the offensive line, nor is it EVERYONE,  but your Ginger Jesus. Get it through your skull. He isn’t the only problem, but he absolutely is part of the problem.

11 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Fulgham dropped an beautiful pass that was right in his hands at the Packers 12 on 3rd and long.    The defender didn't get a hand on him.   Eagles would have had a first down and most likely would have scored.

8 minutes ago, Pliny said:

Fulgham dropped an beautiful pass that was right in his hands at the Packers 12 on 3rd and long.    The defender didn't get a hand on him.   Eagles would have had a first down and most likely would have scored.

You can't play that game. Wentz has had a ton of passes dropped. Could of and should of don't count. 

Didn't lose as bad as I thought they would. So there's that as a positive in my eyes. LOL

Probably just me, but these losses don't even bother me anymore. They are expected now. The stupid "new norm" is to lose football games every week. 

Yeah, our offensive line definitely needs fixing, but to flat out ignore how Wentz has regressed is laughable. 

13 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

That's ok. According to around here Wentz is THE problem. So we should absolutely demolish the Saints next week. Right? The problem is gone and all. 

Is there anyone - literally anyone - who thinks the ONLY problem on this team is Wentz, and Wentz alone?

14 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

From here on out these last four games should only be about finding out of Hurts can or can not play. 

It'll take more than 4 games but there'll be some indication. How long did it take opposing D coordinators to figure out Lamar Jackson? About as long as it's taken to figure out RGIII, Jameis Winston and other flash-in-the-pan QBs - an offseason. Assuming Hurts starts next year that will be more telling.

8 minutes ago, Che said:

Hello guys new here. In Australia could not get game live on kayo.

Know its a loss how did 68 Mailata go ??

He has played well.  What part of Australia do you live ??

13 hours ago, manz2821 said:

I frankly don't care of Wentz plays or not. I dont care if he stays or not. The first change that needs to happen is the firing of the glorified accountant.

Without question. I think that barring a 2017-ish lucky streak the Eagles will be a mediocre (8-8) team until there are qualified people in the GM and probably head coaching positions.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He has played well.  What part of Australia do you live ??

Hi mate 

Melbourne Victoria. Used to be sydney

We love the mailata story. Kid took a risk now look at him at 23 or so.

We hear about all the kickers and were good at that just check afl. 

Bur success in a position such as lt with what 7 or so games and so humble. 

Mans doing a good job

2 minutes ago, Che said:

Hi mate 

Melbourne Victoria. Used to be sydney

I was born in Melbourne ( Frankston ) and grew up in Perth.  Moved to the US when I was 14.

Archived