GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Give him a actual team that has some talent and he can produce. You can't make a cake out of cow sht. Even the best chefs need quality ingredients. 

I don't dislike Wentz, had hoped in him thought he turned it around last year and stopped the stupid plays. But he regressed right back into this season. I'll eat my crow if he turns it around and even back him. But at this point he's no good.

From here on out these last four games should only be about finding out of Hurts can or can not play. 

5 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

I don't dislike Wentz, had hoped in him thought he turned it around last year and stopped the stupid plays. But he regressed right back into this season. I'll eat my crow if he turns it around and even back him. But at this point he's no good.

Because he has the WORST Oline in the ENTIRE league. And not really any great weapons. Hell we could have had Jefferson to give him. Yeah Reagor made a nice play good for him. Jefferson just went over 1000 and is in contention for rookie of the year. And we could have had him. But yes it's Wentz. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

From here on out these last four games should only be about finding out of Hurts can or can not play. 

And when he can't you go groveling back to your very expensive franchise QB? Cause coming from a Bama alum who watched his butt get benched in a championship he can't. He's a gimmicky runner. A faster Tebow. And if you don't believe me ask the GOAT college coach....

1 minute ago, XoqTionR said:

There is no crow that needs to be eaten here. Carson has played awful football and there’s no way around it. Besides I don’t see not one apologists man up and eat any crow. They have doubled down on their insanity. How is impossible for them to realize that Hurts and Wentz played behind the same line yet for the most part when Hurts felt the pressure he bailed. When Wentz felt the pressure he got sacked. At least he didn’t have a turnover this time. At this point Wentz not having a turnover is a compliment. Now that’s just sad. 

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Because he has the WORST Oline in the ENTIRE league. And not really any great weapons. Hell we could have had Jefferson to give him. Yeah Reagor made a nice play good for him. Jefferson just went over 1000 and is in contention for rookie of the year. And we could have had him. But yes it's Wentz. 

And when he can't you go groveling back to your very expensive franchise QB?

Nah that guy is trade bait. In fact i would bring back Foles (if Hurts is the guys to be the backup or I’d draft someone else if Hurts isn’t. Bottom line is Wentz is too broken and apparently needs (according to his biggest fans) elite receivers, line, coaching, and defense just to be even a competent quarterback despite being paid like one of the best in the league. He can go be someone else’s problem. Just curious though. What should I be groveling over? The three wins against bad teams or the tie against a worse team? 

Nah that guy is trade bait. In fact i would bring back Foles (if Hurts is the guys to be the backup or I’d draft someone else if Hurts isn’t. Bottom line is Wentz is too broken and apparently needs (according to his biggest fans) elite receivers, line, coaching, and defense just to be even a competent quarterback despite being paid like one of the best in the league. He can go be someone else’s problem. 

Who said he needs elite players around him? How about just competent? We can start there. And yeah Foles has been outstanding this year hasn't he? 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Who said he needs elite players around him? How about just competent? We can start there. 

It would be nice if he were competent right now. Hurts was at least competent this game. Maybe if Wentz were competent he wouldn’t have you all panicked he might get benched for a rookie you have been saying can’t play since he was drafted.

Hurts was at least competent this game

How so? He threw a nice TD pass during garbage time when GB was playing prevent. Good for him. Then when Reagor had his run back and it got serious again they shut him down hard. Oh and with zero film. Saints are licking their chops. 

20 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

And when he can't you go groveling back to your very expensive franchise QB? Cause coming from a Bama alum who watched his butt get benched in a championship he can't. He's a gimmicky runner. A faster Tebow. And if you don't believe me ask the GOAT college coach....

The seasons over. Since you think Wentz is the goat and behind the worse Online in the entire league wouldn't it be best to keep him out the rest of the seasons to prevent injury? I mean theres 4 more games left. Only takes one hit, like the playoff game, for him to get injured and not play ever again. Wouldn't you put your nice car in the garage if it was about to hail?

Just now, Uscg-green said:

How so? He threw a nice TD pass during garbage time when GB was playing prevent. Good for him. Then when Reagor had his run back and it got serious again they shut him down hard. 

Carson got all the number one snaps in practice. He got all the game planning. He got all the preparation and that’s the best he could do? Sorry, but Carson is broken and the funny thing is you’re bringing down Hurts, but he worked with the same guys Carson did and for over a half of football Carson mustered three points. I know I know when Carson looks like gutter trash it’s everyone’s fault but him, but when Hurts looks like a rookie that hardly got any practice time all week he just stinks. Okay bud.

4 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

The seasons over. Since you think Wentz is the goat and behind the worse Online in the entire league wouldn't it be best to keep him out the rest of the seasons to prevent injury? I mean theres 4 more games left. Only takes one hit, like the playoff game, for him to get injured and not play ever again.

Wentz isn’t the G.O.A.T. behind the worse line in football; he’s a goat behind the worse offensive line in football. There’s a difference you see. 😂

Screw the arguing back and forth about who QB's this team. First of all, whoever QB's this garbage team isn't really going to matter this year, as far as winning or turning things around. Too many shi*** players on O and D. Schwartz is toast. Doug is toast. Howie probably escapes getting his head lopped off. But neither Wentz nor Hurts is going to make this trash team win, because it is a losing team, period.

Having said that, the decision of who plays next week will be interesting, to say the least. I don't hate either Wentz or Hurts right now. I would give Hurts a week of full starter reps and see what he does next week. If he is trash in that game, then Wentz was at least taught a lesson he will never forget. If Hurts plays well, keep letting him play. I'm not letting my emotions make me think in an extreme way. For me, this is logical. 

download.jpg

Hurts is being bashed for playing decent in his first game as the guy, Wentz is getting Wentzcuses for playing like a scrub in year 5.  Hurts at least scored something Wentz can’t do. Dude couldn’t even score vs the Browns either. 

Why does Hurts get one game as a rookie to prove himself when Wentz has had 12 and looks worse.

41 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Geezzzz are you on wentz's payroll or something???

19 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Screw the arguing back and forth about who QB's this team. First of all, whoever QB's this garbage team isn't really going to matter this year, as far as winning or turning things around. Too many shi*** players on O and D. Schwartz is toast. Doug is toast. Howie probably escapes getting his head lopped off. But neither Wentz nor Hurts is going to make this trash team win, because it is a losing team, period.

Having said that, the decision of who plays next week will be interesting, to say the least. I don't hate either Wentz or Hurts right now. I would give Hurts a week of full starter reps and see what he does next week. If he is trash in that game, then Wentz was at least taught a lesson he will never forget. If Hurts plays well, keep letting him play. I'm not letting my emotions make me think in an extreme way. For me, this is logical. 

download.jpg

Sound advice. Live long and prosper.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Geezzzz are you on wentz's payroll or something???

He’s committed to his boo. 😂

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

He’s committed to his boo. 😂

LMAO...apparently. I have been watching his comments and I swear this guy is in love with wentz. No matter HOW bad he has consistently and constantly plays.....he still needs a chance. And he is bashing the rookie for the numbers he put up that beat out the ginger jesus.....its insane to see these apologists keep going with this madness...

I frankly don't care of Wentz plays or not. I dont care if he stays or not. The first change that needs to happen is the firing of the glorified accountant.

1 hour ago, Uscg-green said:

How so? He threw a nice TD pass during garbage time when GB was playing prevent. Good for him. Then when Reagor had his run back and it got serious again they shut him down hard. Oh and with zero film. Saints are licking their chops. 

That wasn't garbage time nor prevent D. Been a while since we saw some 20+ yard completions too.

1 minute ago, judunno said:

That wasn't garbage time nor prevent D. Been a while since we saw some 20+ yard completions too.

You saw one the series before Hurts. To Goedert. So not really very long. 

33 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

LMAO...apparently. I have been watching his comments and I swear this guy is in love with wentz. No matter HOW bad he has consistently and constantly plays.....he still needs a chance. And he is bashing the rookie for the numbers he put up that beat out the ginger jesus.....its insane to see these apologists keep going with this madness...

It just felt refreshing to see the Eagles move the ball on three consecutive drives. They all didn’t turn out well but the team looked better offensively. Maybe if Hurts starts Doug won’t abandon the run so quickly next game. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

You saw one the series before Hurts. To Goedert. So not really very long. 

I saw Carson put up three points and 38 yards when Rodgers had nearly 200 yards. 

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

And then the boy wonder turns out to be a dud. Then you have to go back to a very disgruntled 35 million dollar player. Then what?

Then you find out that you need to draft a qb and you rebuild carson to a level where he’s at least tradeable and you move on. 

Archived