GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

40 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yep. That's my guess. Philly is horrible to their starting QB. Brady would have been run out of this town. 

He's about to be ran out of Tampa Bay too.. they've given him everything and not doing much.

Just now, XoqTionR said:

He's about to be ran out of Tampa Bay too.. they've given him everything and not doing much.

I'm not taking about AARP Brady. I'm talking prime Brady. 

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

You can't criticize a rookie QB in his first couple series against a 5 year veteran like it's some "own" on people who want Hurts to play. 

Wentz has played badly, so has the entire offense. Hurts was running for his life, the O line was horrible.

Wentz has to alot of people on here been the problem. Well with the problem gone it would be winning football now right?

39 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I guess the baby doesn’t want to be a Jags fan. 😂

I’m sure he’s already repainting his place in Colts colors 😆

38 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yep. That's my guess. Philly is horrible to their starting QB. Brady would have been run out of this town. 

47FA9BD6-9468-4B21-90C6-875E6F203025.gif

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I'm heading out to go ride the Onewheel. After halftime, you will all be watching Hurts take over, and I will miss it. Try not to smash your tv's before the 4th quarter.

RedNike.png

I just got back from riding in 34 degree weather. I came back and saw I was right, including people wanting to smash their tv's. God help us fans. 

11 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

So after Hurts gets shellacked next week you might realize Wentz ain't the problem. 

Hurts may not be the answer, but Wentz is a big part of the problem. Either shell shocked, damaged goods or really regressed. He hasn't played good since Superbowl year. He was crowned and paid that amount way to early.

8 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm not taking about AARP Brady. I'm talking prime Brady. 

Well this isn't prime Wentz anymore...

1 minute ago, XoqTionR said:

Hurts may not be the answer, but Wentz is a big part of the problem. Either shell shocked, damaged goods or really regressed. He hasn't played good since Superbowl year. He was crowned and paid that amount way to early.

Or maybe he has the worst line in the league, average to poor weapons and no consistency with roster. 

9 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Wentz has to alot of people on here been the problem. Well with the problem gone it would be winning football now right?

This is a bad football team, and Carson is a bad football player on a bad football team. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Or maybe he has the worst line in the league, average to poor weapons and no consistency with roster. 

I will agree with the line, but if other QB can play under those circumstances what makes Wentz the better option?

4 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

Well this isn't prime Wentz anymore...

You think the worst line on the league might have a teensy bit to do with that?

Just now, XoqTionR said:

I will agree with the line, but if other QB can play under those circumstances what makes Wentz the better option?

What other QB has thrived under the WORST Oline in the league? I'll give you Wilson. Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

So the 4 game win streak to win the division last season doesn’t count, he did it with virtually no receivers, injuries across the O-line and no running backs. I agree Wentz is definitely bad this season but guess what he is not the only one, this whole organization is a freakin mess.

1 minute ago, Mr_Philly said:

So the 4 game win streak to win the division last season doesn’t count, he did it with virtually no receivers, injuries across the O-line and no running backs. I agree Wentz is definitely bad this season but guess what he is not the only one, this whole organization is a freakin mess.

That's ok. According to around here Wentz is THE problem. So we should absolutely demolish the Saints next week. Right? The problem is gone and all. 

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

That's ok. According to around here Wentz is THE problem. So we should absolutely demolish the Saints next week. Right? The problem is gone and all. 

What would it take for you to bench Wentz?

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Honestly I don’t think this team is capable of winning another game this season regardless of what QB is playing, they are a freaking mess from top to bottom.

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

What would it take for you to bench Wentz?

Playing like crap with a actual NFL level talented Oline and team around him. He can play. You may have forgotten down the stretch last year but I have not. 

Just now, Mr_Philly said:

Honestly I don’t think this team is capable of winning another game this season regardless of what QB is playing, they are a freaking mess from top to bottom.

Exactly. So you don't alienate your very expensive franchise QB. You attempt to rebuild around him. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Philly said:

I agree with this. I'm saying Wentz isn't their best option at the position at this moment.

Just now, XoqTionR said:

I agree with this. I'm saying Wentz isn't their best option at the position at this moment.

Hurts is going to get crushed next week. So what got better? You let Wentz play it out then rebuild around him next year. We aren't winning anything this year. Why destroy our franchise QB?

Just now, XoqTionR said:

The only thing Hurts gives you that Wentz doesn’t is more scrambling ability, I would have loved seeing Jalen behind center with old man Peters playing guard, the line was better after he left the game. 

15 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Playing like crap with a actual NFL level talented Oline and team around him. He can play. You may have forgotten down the stretch last year but I have not. 

Exactly. So you don't alienate your very expensive franchise QB. You attempt to rebuild around him. 

What's it matter alienating him if he can't produce any more? Why team turning on him, does he deserve free pass just cause of the money?

2 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

What's it matter alienating him if he can't produce any more? Why team turning on him, does he deserve free pass just cause of the money?

Give him a actual team that has some talent and he can produce. You can't make a cake out of cow sht. Even the best chefs need quality ingredients. 

12 minutes ago, Mr_Philly said:

The only thing Hurts gives you that Wentz doesn’t is more scrambling ability, I would have loved seeing Jalen behind center with old man Peters playing guard, the line was better after he left the game. 

I agree with Peters, been yelling it past few years. Jeffrey needs to be held out too, he's brought nothing to the team since the Superbowl too. Wentz, Jeffery, and Peters shouldn't get free pass just because they highest paid.

49 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

Bidding war for Carson’s services. Whoever is dumb enough to think they can "fix” this guy.

2 hours ago, Lman said:

I hope Lurie puts this team out of its misery this week and fire Howie and Doug.

Schwartz, too. Clean house- the trifecta... Howie, Doug and Schwartz. Sweep 'em out the door and start all over.

Archived