Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

Just now, Infam said:

Nobody, not even sure-fire HoF’ers will play perfect. They too are only human. Only difference is they get cut a lot more slack because of their past success.

Whilst I agree with this to an extent... Their past success is why they are cut slack as you know they can, and have, delivered in the past.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Cowboys were the Eagles biggest rival?

It doesn't sound like from most of you posters who are actually hoping that your QB fails.

All you guys posting about wanting your backup QB gets put in. That is the oldest fan temper tantrum in fandom history!

If this wasn't so pathetic is would be a joke. Oh wait it is a joke, whose the most popular player on the team? The backup QB.

If the Eagles win tonight, I will come back tomorrow and tell you I told you so.

If the Eagles lost tonight , I will say you were right.

Either way, I am out of here, this is the most negative and bitter message board I have ever been on! And it is not just about Hurts, it is about everyone from the locker room cleaners to head coach, no one is immune from your wrath, not sure if it is something in the water or the weather, but you guys need to are just nasty!

10 minutes ago, Bamabird said:

It doesn't sound like from most of you posters who are actually hoping that your QB fails.

All you guys posting about wanting your backup QB gets put in. That is the oldest fan temper tantrum in fandom history!

If this wasn't so pathetic is would be a joke. Oh wait it is a joke, whose the most popular player on the team? The backup QB.

If the Eagles win tonight, I will come back tomorrow and tell you I told you so.

Either way, I am out of here, this is the most negative and bitter message board I have ever been on! And it is not just about Hurts, it is about everyone from the locker room cleaners to head coach, no one is immune from your wrath, not sure if it is something in the water or the weather, but you guys need to are just nasty!

Why do you care, you are a Falcons fan.

2 hours ago, Bamabird said:

We are not nasty at all!

Now go eat a booger!

So a question to the protect a Wentz  fan club. If Hurts plays poorly due to poor line play tonight does he get a pass or does that BS excuse only work for Wentz?

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So a question to the protect a Wentz  fan club. If Hurts plays poorly due to poor line play tonight does he get a pass or does that BS excuse only work for Wentz?

So you are preparing for him to look bad tonight ??  I thought he was the future ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

So you are preparing for him to look bad tonight ??  I thought he was the future ??

You didn’t answer my question. 

19 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So why is it this thread goes multiple pages and he is not mentioned, but then you pop in and bring up Carson Wentz ??

You failed to answer the question.

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It will depend on what happens in the game.  

"Poorly due to his line.” Pretty clear there.

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You failed to answer the question.

"Poorly due to his line.” Pretty clear there.

There is a ton of things that could unfold based on the line play, it could be the line, or it could be his decisions due to the line.  

For example, if he is flushed out, then forces a bad pass back across the middle of the field when there is options, that is on him.

Once again, after pages of Jalen Hurts discussion, why do you jump in and bring up Carson Wentz ??  You are incapable of going 2 minutes without mentioning him.

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There is a ton of things that could unfold based on the line play, it could be the line, or it could be his decisions due to the line.  

For example, if he is flushed out, then forces a bad pass back across the middle of the field when there is options, that is on him.

Once again, after pages of Jalen Hurts discussion, why do you jump in and bring up Carson Wentz ??  You are incapable of going 2 minutes without mentioning him.

You can’t answer the question with a yes or no so I’ll answer it for you. When it comes to Wentz and his 71 game career (35-35-1) it’s everyone else at fault but him when he plays poorly, but when it comes to 6 career start Hurts he better be perfect regardless of what happening around him! Just admit this is true and I’ll answer any questions you have.

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You can’t answer the question with a yes or no so I’ll answer it for you. When it comes to Wentz and his 71 game career (35-35-1) it’s everyone else at fault but him when he plays poorly, but when it comes to 6 career start Hurts he better be perfect regardless of what happening around him! Just admit this is true and I’ll answer any questions you have.

I gave you an answer, you just don't like it because it did not present the opportunity to further your agenda.

If he is taking a beating and there is nothing he can do about it, then is it his fault ??  Probably not.

If he makes bad decisions because of pressure, it is his fault.

Once again, how come in a Jalen Hurts thread, that has gone countless pages without a mention of Carson Wentz,  you come in and bring him up ??

Youre Obsessed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I gave you an answer, you just don't like it because it did not present the opportunity to further your agenda.

If he is taking a beating and there is nothing he can do about it, then is it his fault ??  Probably not.

If he makes bad decisions because of pressure, it is his fault.

Once again, how come in a Jalen Hurts thread, that has gone countless pages without a mention of Carson Wentz,  you come in and bring him up ??

So it’s his fault like it was Carson’s fault when he threw into triple coverage or he rolled out against the Cowboys last season to no receiver and fumbled like a bum correct? 

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So it’s his fault like it was Carson’s fault when he threw into triple coverage or he rolled out against the Cowboys last season to no receiver and fumbled like a bum correct? 

Obsession GIFs | Tenor

Obsession GIFs | Tenor

😂🤣😂🤣 You can’t even get yourself to write a negative fact about this dude. What did he throw you a worn jersey after you gave him a Dr. Pepper or something? 😂🤣😂

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

😂🤣😂🤣 You can’t even get yourself to write a negative fact about this dude. What did he throw you a worn jersey after you gave him a Dr. Pepper or something? 😂🤣😂

We all discussed his poor play when he played for the Eagles.  Now he does not.  I care about the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Dallas Cowboys in a couple hours.

20 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Going to go out on a limb here and say that not a single person defended the play you're talking about.

6 hours ago, Bamabird said:

32-6

3 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Going to go out on a limb here and say that not a single person defended the play you're talking about.

32-6

You are going out on a limb, but a simple yes would suffice. I find it humorous how so many Wentz apologist have such a difficult time simply admitting he did something poorly without pointing blame at many others for it. Yet those same people seem to have no problem crucifying Hurts 6 starts into his career. So many of you all talk about how easy it is to complain about Wentz, but it sure does seem like the same people going out there way not to. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I find it humorous

What is humorous is you can not let go.  We have all moved on, Eagles v Cowboys tonight, yet you continue to obsess over the Colts QB.

It's all you post about, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

We all discussed his poor play when he played for the Eagles.  Now he does not.  I care about the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Dallas Cowboys in a couple hours.

Lie. You have spent hours defending Wentz and trashing Hurts. Furthermore if you discussed his "poor play” (actually what you do is blame tirelessly blame his poor play on others) then all you had to write was yes. Instead you’re over here posting pictures and dodging questions. The funny thing is my original post was to the "protect a Wentz fan club.” Your quick response readily identifies you as such person so as such I really doubt you did much discussing the poor play of Wentz. 

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

What is humorous is you can not let go.  We have all moved on, Eagles v Cowboys tonight, yet you continue to obsess over the Colts QB.

Aren’t you the guy who is reading Colts fan blogs? 😂🤣😂

Well he was dead wrong on the Wilson/Young/Hurts debate so now he has to try something else.

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Lie. You have spent hours defending Wentz and trashing Hurts. Furthermore if you discussed his "poor play” (actually what you do is blame tirelessly blame his poor play on others) then all you had to write was yes. Instead you’re over here posting pictures and dodging questions. The funny thing is my original post was to the "protect a Wentz fan club.” Your quick response readily identifies you as such person so as such I really doubt you did much discussing the poor play of Wentz. 

Aren’t you the guy who is reading Colts fan blogs? 😂🤣😂

Someone posted a link in the blog yesterday, so I clicked it and read a couple of posts.

You are the guy that has pages and pages of nothing but Carson Wentz posts on an Eagles message board.  Look at your post history, you are obsessed.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/profile/200-eazyeaglez/content/

And how Wentz played has no bearing on how Jalen Hurts plays.  I will assess Jalen Hurts play without comparison to anyone else.

4 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Well he was dead wrong on the Wilson/Young/Hurts debate so now he has to try something else.

Dude, Wilson had 3 carries for 17 yards yesterday.  Revolutionizing the NFL.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Someone posted a link in the blog yesterday, so I clicked it and read a couple of posts.

You are the guy that has pages and pages of nothing but Carson Wentz posts on an Eagles message board.  Look at your post history, you are obsessed.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/profile/200-eazyeaglez/content/

And how Wentz played has no bearing on how Jalen Hurts plays.  I will assess Jalen Hurts play without comparison to anyone else.

Dude, Wilson had 3 carries for 17 yards yesterday.  Revolutionizing the NFL.

Looked up for the sake of it...

@EazyEaglez has 34 pages worth (almost 1000 posts) mentioning him by name. This isn't including the old site or posts where he was clearly talking about him, but never actually said his name.

Think about that. 

Archived