September 30, 20242 yr 10 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said: I'll put it in spoiler tags: Spoiler After the game, the As left Oakland
September 30, 20242 yr Author 1 minute ago, paco said: I'll put it in spoiler tags: Hide contents After the games, the As left Oakland Correct. The final nail in the coffin for them.
September 30, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, iladelphxx said: If you google something like Hector actor he comes up.
October 1, 20242 yr 11 minutes ago, NOTW said: Which CVONer posted this on his local grocery store bulletin board? I'm glad they distinguished w****s from s***s.
October 1, 20242 yr 39 minutes ago, paco said: I'm glad they distinguished w****s from s***s. Well he doesn't like being leid to, especially by those Europeens. Europeens was the name of a band @Arthur Jackson started in the 90s.
Create an account or sign in to comment