October 24, 20241 yr On 10/22/2024 at 6:48 PM, iladelphxx said: Guessing there are a few posters in here who have this same chain
October 24, 20241 yr 13 minutes ago, mikemack8 said: Guessing there are a few posters in here who have this same chain Assuming it didn't get taken before being shoved into a locker.
October 24, 20241 yr 56 minutes ago, paco said: Assuming it didn't get taken before being shoved into a locker. You know from personal experience?
October 24, 20241 yr 5 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said: You know from personal experience? No. I was more into hemp necklaces.
October 25, 20241 yr 14 hours ago, greenskeeper said: I'm actually on an E&U industry call right now and they threw out a crazy stat. In 2000, data centers accounted for 0.5% of all electrical consumption in the US. In 2030, data centers are projected to use 15% of all electric consumption. When you factor in the increased use of EV's over the next 6 years (not just personal, but electrified fleets) also increasing total electrical consumption, that is INSANE.
October 25, 20241 yr 24 minutes ago, DEagle7 said: "Honey, I have a headache.." Insomnia cant sleep? jam one of these up your ass!
October 25, 20241 yr 3 minutes ago, BFit said: Insomnia cant sleep? jam one of these up your ass! I think Asthma is my favorite
October 25, 20241 yr 6 minutes ago, DEagle7 said: I think Asthma is my favorite i wonder if its a scare tactic. "youre gunna put that where?! never mind i can sleep!"
October 25, 20241 yr 42 minutes ago, DEagle7 said: "Honey, I have a headache.." That one on the left Also - what's the white thing in the middle
Create an account or sign in to comment