Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

image.thumb.png.77a83095e8f6bb8a2d9c270594d1f750.png

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.7babd19c5441164bff98c28498597345.png

image.thumb.png.bb3dea1d451819067b80b261aa74c257.png

image.thumb.png.9a1d67e562d2dffa124ba5d644f8da05.png

IMG_3374.jpeg

8 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

 

 

I think he looks like Dr. Phil dressed up as Dr. Philly for Halloween

NYUMF24.thumb.png.1ef435b72222823616d1c4c37b73087d.png

@BFit

 

FB_IMG_1730000331370.jpg

FB_IMG_1730003064430.jpg

 

 

FB_IMG_1730039910521.jpg

FB_IMG_1730039317695.jpg

FB_IMG_1730043051761.jpg

 

IMG_9656.thumb.jpeg.34df21597f954f0ca57f1ca49aa42aa6.jpeg

IMG_9643.jpeg.c7ded490e2f2170482350a052cc0188d.jpeg

IMG_9680.thumb.jpeg.254cb18a8da0d11eab61418786cbcab3.jpeg

Karen on a neighborhood Facebook group :lol:

 

IMG_3819.jpg

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

Karen on a neighborhood Facebook group :lol:

 

IMG_3819.jpg

I don't know if I would call them a Karen for that unless I'm a Karen and don't realize it but I agree with them 🤣🤣🤣 I won't even go to the gas station in sweat pants let alone anywhere else in public 

image.jpeg.560f64fd32d5a5eea3c19317239eb67d.jpeg

9 hours ago, NOTW said:

Karen on a neighborhood Facebook group :lol:

 

IMG_3819.jpg

Exactly!   When I did my lowes run this am I didn't look like a slob.  I took the time to put on socks and sneakers instead of flip flops to go with my mismatched sweats.

2 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

I don't know if I would call them a Karen for that unless I'm a Karen and don't realize it but I agree with them 🤣🤣🤣 I won't even go to the gas station in sweat pants let alone anywhere else in public 

i think the karen part comes from the unhinged facebook rant about it. 

I have many questions....

lURD0qb.jpeg

6avGKov.jpeg

m2j9yRo.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.