Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I was always a channel 4 gamer. 

Just liked even numbers.

I always assumed the people were psychos

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, paco said:

I always assumed the people were psychos

Channel 4 gamers or people who like even numbers?

Channel 3 was also a broadcast station so less interference. We did not have cable on the gaming TV, which was some old black and white TV. 

We weren't ever "poors" but my parents were very "frugal" as they put it. 

8 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Channel 4 gamers or people who like even numbers?

Channel 3 was also a broadcast station so less interference. We did not have cable on the gaming TV, which was some old black and white TV. 

We weren't ever "poors" but my parents were very "frugal" as they put it. 

Channel 4 gamers. 
 

Channel 3 was the default, worked fine so why change it?  

55 minutes ago, paco said:

Channel 4 gamers. 
 

Channel 3 was the default, worked fine so why change it?  

Well maybe I just like to break the chains society tries to bind me with.

 

tumblr_nl2emqJQ2G1tq3ycko1_400.gif.webp

4 hours ago, paco said:

:wub:

20 hours ago, BFit said:

so this thread repeated pages 1438 and 1439, but fixes itself as soon as i post....

 

bug.thumb.jpg.a03723de541e905a1a5e8f987da67ac6.jpg

 

19 hours ago, paco said:

I've seen that glitch in other threads too.  Not sure what's causing it.

I just assumed you Fers were reposting memes again :nonono:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y2eov248ginefy1dmd

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1737175777133.jpg

TrQoF2I.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

TrQoF2I.jpeg

I don't remember those having the coaxial cable passthrough, only the two prongs for the vhf

9 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I don't remember those having the coaxial cable passthrough, only the two prongs for the vhf

that looks like a later model generic one, here's closer to the one I was looking for:

can-someone-switch-it-over-so-we-can-pla

12 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

that looks like a later model generic one, here's closer to the one I was looking for:

can-someone-switch-it-over-so-we-can-pla

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

I learned how to crimp on these. 

 

IMG_6423.jpeg

IMG_1510.jpeg

9h61zf.jpg

FB_IMG_1737246986717.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_193849_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_185303_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_140934_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_140914_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_115903_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_115925_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1737187959581.jpg

Screenshot_20250118_114708_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250117_184942_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1737248722515.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.