Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

IMG_5404.jpeg.38f228dfa7abd4e7b9bc5c7a81c351c4.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2aO6iWV.jpeg

vGspX7P.png

k0FwnVo.png

XXPcd0O.png

Vf1OHjo.jpeg

so this thread repeated pages 1438 and 1439, but fixes itself as soon as i post....

 

bug.thumb.jpg.a03723de541e905a1a5e8f987da67ac6.jpg

25 minutes ago, BFit said:

so this thread repeated pages 1438 and 1439, but fixes itself as soon as i post....

 

bug.thumb.jpg.a03723de541e905a1a5e8f987da67ac6.jpg

I've seen that glitch in other threads too.  Not sure what's causing it.

1 minute ago, paco said:

I've seen that glitch in other threads too.  Not sure what's causing it.

i was excited thinking there were 2 full new pages of memes :roll:

ihEjXLq.png

OoMrHOr.jpeg

 

 

(I still have a 3.5 inch floppy of Wolfenstein 3D - episodes 1-6)

Fyba1lG.jpeg

up904K5.png

4 hours ago, paco said:

6cmRMd4.jpeg

 

 

2 hours ago, BFit said:

so this thread repeated pages 1438 and 1439, but fixes itself as soon as i post....

 

bug.thumb.jpg.a03723de541e905a1a5e8f987da67ac6.jpg

 

2 hours ago, paco said:

I've seen that glitch in other threads too.  Not sure what's causing it.

 

2 hours ago, BFit said:

i was excited thinking there were 2 full new pages of memes :roll:

This happened to me the other day. I thought it was the gummies.

2 hours ago, paco said:

OoMrHOr.jpeg

 

 

(I still have a 3.5 inch floppy of Wolfenstein 3D - episodes 1-6)

Ok so,

1: that was my favorite game when I was a kid and my dad let me use his windows 3.1 laptop that was the thickness of the Bible when folded

2: I didn't know there were episodes to it, I need to look in to this

1 hour ago, BFit said:

Ok so,

1: that was my favorite game when I was a kid and my dad let me use his windows 3.1 laptop that was the thickness of the Bible when folded

2: I didn't know there were episodes to it, I need to look in to this

The shareware version was episode 1.  One of the episodes (4?) had zombies with meat cleavers for hands. 
 

In 3 the final boss was mecha-hitler and then just hitler. 
 

 

8 hours ago, BFit said:

so this thread repeated pages 1438 and 1439, but fixes itself as soon as i post....

 

bug.thumb.jpg.a03723de541e905a1a5e8f987da67ac6.jpg

Glad it's not just me. I posted this issue in the technical issues thread in TATE.

FB_IMG_1737175777133.jpg

d9nPkgh.png

rbwkAK1.png

 

 

@DEagle7 : Since you're obsessed with my inner nerd struggle, I can confirm while I was a computer nerd growing up I NEVER went to a LAN party.  In fact, in the late 90s (and 2000) when I worked part time at a dot com to pay for college, they use to have quake tournaments.  I never participated and went back to the frat house to party.  There is a line not to be crossed. (in 2002 my roommate and I both had Xboxes and we did connect those to play 2 on 2 Halo.  That is the closest I ever got)

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1737175777133.jpg

I was always a channel 4 gamer. 

Just liked even numbers.

1 hour ago, paco said:

rbwkAK1.png

 

 

@DEagle7 : Since you're obsessed with my inner nerd struggle, I can confirm while I was a computer nerd growing up I NEVER went to a LAN party.  In fact, in the late 90s (and 2000) when I worked part time at a dot com to pay for college, they use to have quake tournaments.  I never participated and went back to the frat house to party.  There is a line not to be crossed. (in 2002 my roommate and I both had Xboxes and we did connect those to play 2 on 2 Halo.  That is the closest I ever got)

"See I wasn't a loser!  I never played video games with a groups of friends, only alone in my room! So there!"

:ph34r:

29 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

"See I wasn't a loser!  I never played video games with a groups of friends, only alone in my room! So there!"

:ph34r:

Roommates but otherwise accurate. 
 

 

None of us were virgin star wars fans tho

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.