Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

FB_IMG_1751901205443.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FB_IMG_1751897209624.jpg

Screenshot_20250707_091632_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1751866350306.jpg

FB_IMG_1751914092863.jpg

43 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20250707_123755_Instagram.jpg

I read up on this because it sounds so bizarre.

apparently fastcompany was wrong here, these are more of a sabbatical but with a focus on personal growth or whatever nonsense.

it's still not a 'micro-retirement', it's unpaid time away from work measured in months (not 1-2 weeks) with the intent of working on yourself, your career path, your personal story or whatever.

I'm not going to be working on bettering myself in retirement. I'm going to be working on my hobbies and trying to get laid.

Whoa!!

  • Author
1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1751897209624.jpg

I played baseball with a guy who had a joint Facebook account. A few years later, the account became just his wife’s account. I’m assuming divorce and she got the Facebook account in the divorce.

1 hour ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I'm not going to be working on bettering myself in retirement. I'm going to be working on my hobbies and trying to get laid.

I’m pretty sure that’s how you better yourself.

GqUEzp2WsAAk1LX?format=jpg&name=900x900

main-qimg-83b84901ffb22d60650ce753de5327

image.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg

Bang bang

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bang bang

@paco picked the wrong guy to start with.

7 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bang bang

FB_IMG_1752011993886.jpg

FB_IMG_1752007934335.jpg

514967259_736458929072590_10335764626644

main-qimg-8d723e3aae0e2295cc38348339937e

image.jpeg

main-qimg-8d384f07b58ca223ed7437e01d2a9d

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.