Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Mines always on silent, but last year my wife got up early to go to shore with her family and rock broke her windshield on the way. I woke to 10 missed calls and an unhappy wife. I now have it set up that if she calls it forces it to ring at the loudest setting....

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, BFit said:

Mines always on silent, but last year my wife got up early to go to shore with her family and rock broke her windshield on the way. I woke to 10 missed calls and an unhappy wife. I now have it set up that if she calls it forces it to ring at the loudest setting....

Why? You're not AAA. ph34r

Screenshot_20250715_205408_Facebook.jpg

image.jpeg

IMG_9023.jpeg

IMG_9024.jpeg

IMG_9025.jpeg

IMG_9026.jpeg

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20250715_205408_Facebook.jpg

This went over my head unsure

1 hour ago, paco said:

This went over my head unsure

Technically it does.

I got my left shoulder replaced last week. The right one was done last June. Crazy how different the implants are.

IMG_7040.jpeg

IMG_6207.jpeg

What type of hardware, TNT?

WTF ?

IMG_5246.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

WTF ?

IMG_5246.jpeg

I never noticed that before. This pic is taken in the OR right after they close you up. Probably some kind of external EKG lead.

IMG_5247.jpeg

Titanium? Cobalt?

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Titanium? Cobalt?

I’m not sure what they used, but it is usually one of those.

3 hours ago, paco said:

This went over my head unsure

Fortnite will be releasing two versions: the cut and uncut versions.

On 7/15/2025 at 11:01 AM, Mike030270 said:

IMG_8626.jpeg

Every phone I ever had has been on silent... And the people who use the dings and noises on their phone keyboards can go to hell

6 hours ago, Tnt4philly said:

I’m not sure what they used, but it is usually one of those.

Any reason for the different types of implants? Same ortho that did both I assume?

45 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Any reason for the different types of implants? Same ortho that did both I assume?

Different surgeon. The guy that did my last one was old, and long overdue for retirement. He still used some old school stuff, staples instead of glue, and a drain port on the incision. The new guy just retired from civilian practice and has chosen to work for the VA in retirement. No drain port, and no staples, TFG!

517079275_122137831466634262_88352663050

lol

simple as

b608dd5c99ef7ef6e0076a84d8214f753dc640bc864446b78a1ae5137e4b39e6.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.