Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Screenshot_20250711_135949_Instagram.jpg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Gvru2SoW4AAWXLr.jpeg

FB_IMG_1752358244912.jpg

lol

518273279_1566177154564682_5226094933271

Screenshot_20250713_163348_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250713_110312_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20250712_212009_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1752460230525.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

518160485_1311056050384061_8509583461473

517117520_1308916807262723_7768147616840

514339131_10239405151287854_497644379026

💀💀💀

517390861_1115968073899190_3616413038471

518244149_1024239233198490_1257967094239

4 hours ago, pisceschica said:

514339131_10239405151287854_497644379026

I can pay an Englishman to come over and fart? @Arthur Jackson how much?

517836027_1284489083245199_5231686736109

518273609_1165254685637776_4080298111046

IMG_8626.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

IMG_8626.jpeg

Ditto me. I used to get tired of hearing game notifications every minute many years back and I just kept it silent.

Mine has been silent since I got my first iPhone in 2012.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.