Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

DsiBbVT.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

LKttR6G.jpeg

19 hours ago, paco said:

Once after the clocks changed for daylight savings I refused to change my microwave clock until the next time change as a pure test of will

roll I'm getting anxiety just thinking about this. I sprint to my devices to change the time, otherwise, I would honestly miss all appointments for the next 6 months despite my phone always being correct.

image.png

joke-he-goes-to-get-her-punch-and-there-

3 hours ago, hputenis said:

roll I'm getting anxiety just thinking about this. I sprint to my devices to change the time, otherwise, I would honestly miss all appointments for the next 6 months despite my phone always being correct.

Between phone & laptop, I'm looking at screens so much all day. Yet, I always check the microwave to see what time it is. 🤣

HO6eKu0WgAA6x7E.jpg

May be an image of text that says 'Jenni @hashjenni People born before 2000, what trivial skill do you have that no one uses anymore? Timmy @toottootherecomstimmy Programming equations on on a TI-83+ calculator'

10 minutes ago, toolg said:

May be an image of text that says 'Jenni @hashjenni People born before 2000, what trivial skill do you have that no one uses anymore? Timmy @toottootherecomstimmy Programming equations on on a TI-83+ calculator'

I made Snake on my TI-89 in 1996. unfortunately it had a pretty low ceiling as far as speed.

2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

I made Snake on my TI-89 in 1996. unfortunately it had a pretty low ceiling as far as speed.

Yes! I programmed a snake game too! It was pretty rudimentary. Then I found out you could use a serial cable to link it to your computer and download programs. Then it was all over.

image.png

3 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

To be fair, it's the panthers and cardinals.

In preseason.

Calling it NFL football is maybe a stretch.

Also Inde is pretty hot. Nice hoots.

13 hours ago, toolg said:

Yes! I programmed a snake game too! It was pretty rudimentary. Then I found out you could use a serial cable to link it to your computer and download programs. Then it was all over.

Link cable + tetris = goated in-class mp gaming

HPDKMAQXAAAoyvn?format=jpg&name=360x360

NgiYDn1.jpeg

NfeBdXM.jpeg

zVPKPkD.jpeg

wA5JISV.jpeg

44 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Link cable + tetris = goated in-class mp gaming

HPDKMAQXAAAoyvn?format=jpg&name=360x360

Again Gen X gets overlooked.

dsBTadZ.jpeg

Su8wpzV.jpeg

XXUHTE8.png

1kvmG64.png

OC0MiZs.jpeg

04iWoaq.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.