August 11Aug 11 5 hours ago, Steve 17 said:Uhhhh @paco ..... are you unemployed now ?He got a half dozen AI agents hard at work. He's management now.
August 11Aug 11 41 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:He got a half dozen AI agents hard at work. He's management now.I’ve BEEN management. AI is just a new tool What is scary… I was just put on a pair of V2G pilots in Chicago. Never worked with the tech or vendors before. I spent maybe 30 minutes having a conversation with CoPilot and ended up coming up with a first draft of the architecture for each.So the end is near for my job
August 11Aug 11 11 minutes ago, paco said:So the end is near for my job Good thing you have been practicing.......Sit on your phone all day posting memes..... next step is chugging cans of Natty light.
August 12Aug 12 19 hours ago, Steve 17 said:Uhhhh @paco ..... are you unemployed now ?He needs something to do while his EV is charging
Create an account or sign in to comment