2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

6 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Just keep going. The post can always be removed later. No reason to stop because one guy is a moron. 

If Mike is okay with it...

7 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Having done this for the past several years with him I’m sure he’d be happy to keep it moving. 

17 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Just keep going. The post can always be removed later. No reason to stop because one guy is a moron. 

7 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Yep.  Post count should adjust after it is deleted.

50 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

I believe we are waiting for the comment from the joker that messed up the count to be removed

You’re up!

Eagles secondary just got a complete makeover. No telling why Adebo's draft stock fell so far after opting out. Likely a 1st rounder last year had he declared

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Pick going in now

I like the pick and the value but you traded an awful lot to get him...

Just now, Ray75 said:

I like the pick and the value but you traded an awful lot to get him...

Two 4ths and a 6th is not bad comp for a 3rd. Trading two players that would not make final cuts doesn't bother me at all.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Mike. Keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers.

For this year and future years I wonder if there’s a way to limit who can comment in the selection thread to only those involved in this EMB mock. That moron’s post is the first time I’ve ever seen another poster not involved comment in the thread and mess things up. So it’s not like it’s a common occurrence but still very annoying to have happen. I would of said something but him and I got into it once & I didn’t want to provoke him into doing it more 

4 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

For this year and future years I wonder if there’s a way to limit who can comment in the selection thread to only those involved in this EMB mock. That moron’s post is the first time I’ve ever seen another poster not involved comment in the thread and mess things up. So it’s not like it’s a common occurrence but still very annoying to have happen. I would of said something but him and I got into it once & I didn’t want to provoke him into doing it more 

I think one of them came in last year too talking shite.

19 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Im more interested to hear about this argument you had with this joker.

6 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Im more interested to hear about this argument you had with this joker.

He said the 6th overall pick & a 2nd round pick would be enough to trade for Deshaun Watson 

Just now, Dwide Schrude said:

He said the 6th overall pick & a 2nd round pick would be enough to trade for Deshaun Watson 

LMAO there is a certain level of dumb where I just ignore people. I don't block them and cancel them lol i just ignore them

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Well, it might be if any of this investigation sticks.

5 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

Well, it might be if any of this investigation sticks.

If the investigation sticks Watsons career will probably be done. I think it’s over already at this point. But this was also back in January when he said that. 

30 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Well I offered a fourth in this mock draft. 

5 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Reminder; 103rd pick is up for sale!!!

Ray, don't pick until I send you an offer! 

4 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

Ray, don't pick until I send you an offer! 

I won’t...

@Iggles25 2nd WFT pick coming in soon?!

Not trying to rush you but I’m about to get a goodnight sleep... 

4 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

@Iggles25 2nd WFT pick coming in soon?!

Not trying to rush you but I’m about to get a goodnight sleep... 

Incoming sorry guys

Holiday stuff going on

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Incoming sorry guys

Holiday stuff going on

No problem!

13 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Incoming sorry guys

Holiday stuff going on

No need to apologize dude. The fact were basically in 4th round with 25 days til the draft is probably best pace we’ve ever had. I think it’ll be ok for us to have some slow days.

• Like 2