2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

This joker unintentionally is holding up the draft lol

As soon as power is back on in my area, will update spreadsheet.  Some idiot hit a power pole about a mile from me.

Sorry for being MIA most of yesterday.  My Dad passed Thursday morning and needed to unplug.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

As soon as power is back on in my area, will update spreadsheet.  Some idiot hit a power pole about a mile from me.

Sorry for being MIA most of yesterday.  My Dad passed Thursday morning and needed to unplug.

Sorry to hear about that Mike! Stay strong man we all appreciate the time you put into this every year. Please let us know how we can help. I am available to edit spreadsheet if needed!

• Like 1

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

Sorry to hear about that Mike! Stay strong man we all appreciate the time you put into this every year. Please let us know how we can help. I am available to edit spreadsheet if needed!

Power supposed to be back on soon.  Will get it as soon as that happens.

Trade Announcement!

Eagles receive: #97

Dolphins receive: #123, #189, JJAW, Avery, and 2022 4th round selection

Eagles selection is ready but we need to clean up that selection board prior to making the pick.

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Trade Announcement!

Eagles selection is ready but we need to clean up that selection board prior to making the pick.

That seems a lot for #97, but I guess the Dolphins would only take JJAW if you threw in a few sweeteners! :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Damn downunder sorry to hear. 

7 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

That seems a lot for #97, but I guess the Dolphins would only take JJAW if you threw in a few sweeteners! :rolleyes:

To be honest Whiteside and Avery will likely not make the team. So giving a couple 4th rounders and a 6th for a 3rd was easy. Especially with the player we are targeting still on the board. No way he would have fell to #123

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Trade Announcement!

Dolphins are happy to gain Avery, as he has the ability to pass rush in a 3-4 unlike any other player left in the draft. 

We also see a lot of potential with Arcega-Whiteside in our run-first, play-action offense. We feel it was well-worth the late round pick value to add someone with his potential.

Finally, the 2022 pick gives us one 2022 1st, two 2022 2nds, one 2022 3rds and a 2022 4th that we assume will be higher than our original pick (which we traded to the Patriots earlier).

15 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

It basically puts JJAW at a very late 6th and Avery at the first pick of the 6th. A bunch of 2nd round busts lately have gone for that late 6th/7th value (McMillan, Shaheen, etc.).

1 minute ago, IFB DOG said:

Dolphins are happy to gain Avery, as he has the ability to pass rush in a 3-4 unlike any other player left in the draft. 

We also see a lot of potential with Arcega-Whiteside in our run-first, play-action offense. We feel it was well-worth the late round pick value to add someone with his potential.

Finally, the 2022 pick gives us one 2022 1st, two 2022 2nds, one 2022 3rds and a 2022 4th that we assume will be higher than our original pick (which we traded to the Patriots earlier).

Avery is definitely fit more for a 3-4 defense. Whiteside we gave him every chance in the book and with Devonta coming to Philly no need for him.

Win-win for both teams. Eagles believe our target can be a starter in this league for a long time

Once we get right4thepicking's post removed from our draft thread

Eagles are on the clock @philafan4o8

Saints on deck @Mrkingofspades

Cowboys in the hole @Dwide Schrude

Titans up 4th @Slade

Football Team up 5th & 6th @Iggles25

Rams up 7th @Ray75

Patriots up 8th @philafan4o8

Saints up 9th @Mrkingofspades to finish round 3

Jaguars up 10th @SBorBust to begin round 4

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

So sorry for your loss Mike. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

So sorry for your loss, Mike!

Time will heal all wounds, treasure the memories... 🙏

Mike, I think you've posted in the past about him being in difficult shape recently. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you can find peace in his, especially after the last few weeks.  Well wishes to your family. Nobody will ever be able to replace your Dad.  But you can honor him most through how you raise your own kids.  

In life, we loved you dearly, and in death we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place no one else will ever fill. It is "until later" and really not good-bye, for to live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.

1 hour ago, Ray75 said:

Reminder; 103rd pick is up for sale!!!

If my player somehow makes it that far, and nobody above you accepts my offer, I'll send you something.

Lol hopefully one of the mods can remove that post today but who knows since it is Easter. 

18 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lol hopefully one of the mods can remove that post today but who knows since it is Easter. 

What is holding you up?!

3 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

What is holding you up?!

I believe we are waiting for the comment from the joker that messed up the count to be removed

19 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

I believe we are waiting for the comment from the joker that messed up the count to be removed

Ahh, I see!

Just keep going. The post can always be removed later. No reason to stop because one guy is a moron.