2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

Was there a trade for #121?

Weren't the Raiders were due to pick there?

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Oakland Raiders have traded picks 121 and 162 to the Miami Dolphins for picks 123, 186 and 189.

2 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Was there a trade for #121?

Weren't the Raiders were due to pick there?

Hadn’t been announced yet but there was a trade.

Las Vegas Raiders have traded picks #121 & #162 to the Miami Dolphins for picks #123/#186/#189

• Like 1

Sorry for the hold up. Got a lil drunk last night & decided to sleep off my hangover today 😅

• Haha 1

@Iggles25  love the pick.

I also love getting Rashed in the 4th... insane value.  Last year he was easily a top 40 pick. Maybe top 20.  He is a TFL machine.  

6 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

@Iggles25  love the pick.

I also love getting Rashed in the 4th... insane value.  Last year he was easily a top 40 pick. Maybe top 20.  He is a TFL machine.  

Thanks, was hoping he'd last to this pick. WFT missed out on some early LTs with the Mac Jones trade up. Smith has starting potential and has the luxury of playing behind Cornelius Lucas for a season while he develops his game and benefits from a NFL strength and training program.

Lucas filled in admirably in 2020 at LT after Trent Williams was traded to SF. He is in a contract year, and if he continues to play well, should get an extension in 2021. Drafting Smith provides much needed depth at OT and also a contingency plan at LT.

Rashed is great value in RD4. He's got playmaker written all over him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Also curious what ranking sites you guys use.

A good amount of cbs. Mixed in with walter. Then all the YouTube highlight film study 

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

All sorts. Daniel Jeremiah, TDN, Dane Brugler, just to name a few. But there’s many others I use also. 

I make my own rankings.  :flex: :lol:

Everything but Walter.  CBS, aggregate sites, NFL.com, etc.  I want production to match the athlete.  

26 minutes ago, downundermike said:

A variety of sites, but no Walter.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

A variety of sites, but no Walter.

Does anyone’s WalterFootball site still load? Once the ads got incredibly out of hand I completely stopped going there.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, downundermike said:

About all of them except Walter but I also watch a lot of game tape, highlights and read a ton of different scouting report and then I make up my own mind whether I like a player or not...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

2021 Consensus Big Board | NFL Mock Draft Database

1 minute ago, SBorBust said:

Does anyone’s WalterFootball site still load? Once the ads got incredibly out of hand I completely stopped going there.

I use uBlock Origin, it stops all the crap appearing on Walter's site.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Pff, CBS, my own YouTube research, ontheclock 

I use mainly CBS to keep track of prospects and how they're moving up and down the board. I'll pinpoint players and watch tape or highlights (whatever is available) and decide if they're worth picking at the spot sites have them going and go from there. Sometimes I find players I like regardless and pick them early. There's been a couple of them this draft I've liked and wanted to take earlier than they've gone, but missed out on later because I didn't pull the trigger. (Nick Bolton for example). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrkingofspades said:

I use mainly CBS to keep track of prospects and how they're moving up and down the board. I'll pinpoint players and watch tape or highlights (whatever is available) and decide if they're worth picking at the spot sites have them going and go from there. Sometimes I find players I like regardless and pick them early. There's been a couple of them this draft I've liked and wanted to take earlier than they've gone, but missed out on (Nick Bolton for example). 

image.gif.a4b72feea3144eb5dc0a46b63f10e2dd.gif

Dolphins have a full WR room with the indication that both Albert Wilson and Allen Hurns are coming back for 2021 (opt-outs last year).

DeVante Parker

Will Fuller

Elijah Moore

Albert Wilson

Allen Hurns

D'Wayne Eskridge

Jameer Grant

JJ Arcega Whiteside

Lynn Bowden

I see a lot of playoff teams in need of WRs still.   Packers - interested in one of my veterans?  

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

This one is the best one I’ve used so far, seen nobody has mentioned this one yet. No wonder I got the best drafts.

• Haha 2