EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Eagles are going to trade back. Teams are struggling to move up into top 10. I’m onboard as long as Surtain, Waddle, and Horn aren’t sitting there at 12

You beat me to it. 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PrinceKelby said:

You're a walking potato. 🤦🏻‍♂️

At least tonight politics doesn’t have a chance to survive in this blog.

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

You’d have to really overpay to get this done a couple of hours before the pick. 

I think in general with where they are picking. Honestly question when was the las time a team in the mid/late 20s moved up into the top 10. I know the chiefs moved to 10 for mahomes 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think in general with where they are picking. Honestly question when was the las time a team in the mid/late 20s moved up into the top 10. I know the chiefs moved to 10 for mahomes 

Falcons for Julio? I can’t remember how far they moved up. 

1 minute ago, PrinceKelby said:

You're a walking potato. 🤦🏻‍♂️

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Falcons for Julio? I can’t remember how far they moved up. 

They went from 27th to 6 

32 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Blankman was the first black super hero.  Then Blade. 

Blankman and Other Guy are totally underrated...and of course Robin Givens😍

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Don’t forget about other guy 

spacer.png

and J5

Who is Blankman ?

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

People like you absolutely disgust me.  You just want to be a slave to wearing a mask your whole life. 

I'll gladly wear a mask until everyone is (or has been given the opportunity to have been) vaccinated. People like you disgust me at how you're happy to kill who knows how many people because of some minor inconvenience. I mean seriously. It's a bit of cloth. Is it really worth even one life? Never mind the the exponential deaths.

Just now, bbabraham said:

I'll gladly wear a mask until everyone is (or has been given the opportunity to have been) vaccinated. People like you disgust me at how you're happy to kill who knows how many people because of some minor inconvenience. I mean seriously. It's a bit of cloth. Is it really worth even one life? Never mind the the exponential deaths.

THEY ARE ALL VACCINATED AT THE DRAFT

2 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Why the vaccine then? 

2 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

There’s an Ignore feature.  

15 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

He definitely has a bone business card and reservations at Dorsia. 

Not defending Zach Wilson at all here, he comes off as a tremendous ****....but...

Wilson posts pictures of himself working out and wearing a nice suit....stupid and stock should drop

Patrick Surtain wears a PS2 diamond necklace that probably costs more than our homes and he's getting praised.

Makes Sense Dean Winchester GIF - MakesSense DeanWinchester Supernatural -  Discover & S… | You are the father, Supernatural dean winchester,  Winchester supernatural

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

People like you absolutely disgust me.  You just want to be a slave to wearing a mask your whole life. 

I'm sure bbabraham considers this a compliment, as would I.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

THEY ARE ALL VACCINATED AT THE DRAFT

Yes. And vaccinated people can still carry the virus. That means if someone at the draft is carrying the virus (which they can - even if vaccinated), then they can pass it on to a load of other vaccinated people who will in turn go home and out into the community and infect a load of other people who potentially aren't vaccinated.

The vaccine stops you getting sick. Not from catching it and passing it on to non-vaccinated people.

2 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Why the vaccine then? 

See above.

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

Not defending Zach Wilson at all here, he comes off as a tremendous ****....but...

Wilson posts pictures of himself working out and wearing a nice suit....stupid and stock should drop

Patrick Surtain wears a PS2 diamond necklace that probably costs more than our homes and he's getting praised.

Makes Sense Dean Winchester GIF - MakesSense DeanWinchester Supernatural -  Discover & S… | You are the father, Supernatural dean winchester,  Winchester supernatural

D-bag rich white kids will always elicit rage from virtually every demographic

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

There’s an Ignore feature.  

It's alright. Makes the draft arrive quicker :D

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

and J5

Who is Blankman ?

True hero in that movie risking his life to save everyone from the bomb 

17 minutes ago, Sturm said:

Jobs can fire us anytime we don't perform to standards. The NFL teams can cut players that don't hold up their end of the contract.

Damn right ill cut players if they don't produce if I am paying them millions. - If Aaron wants to wine about his contract and not happy then sit the hell down. What I felt about Carson too.

Tired of players crying after they sign contracts.

GB failed Rodgers, not the other way around.  He was the league MVP and has been a top 3 QB for 10 years, instead of getting him a WR, or any talent to improve the team, they drafted his replacement.   Part of the reason Brady was pissed at Belichick was Brady took way less money than every other great QB so they could sign better players, and year in and out, Belichick left money on the table. 

It’s one thing for the Texans to trade Hopkins, it’s another for them to get fleeced, especially by the Cardinals.  I don’t agree with Watson, but I understand. 

1 minute ago, bbabraham said:

Yes. And vaccinated people can still carry the virus. That means if someone at the draft is carrying the virus (which they can - even if vaccinated), then they can pass it on to a load of other vaccinated people who will in turn go home and out into the community and infect a load of other people who potentially aren't vaccinated.

The vaccine stops you getting sick. Not from catching it and passing it on to non-vaccinated people.

See above.

There is never going to be 100% people vaccinated.  

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

True hero in that movie risking his life to save everyone from the bomb 

He still has better agility that JJAW.

Archived