EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, The Blackfish said:

Yes, the same way NFL teams should honor the contracts they sign with players as well.

Jobs can fire us anytime we don't perform to standards. The NFL teams can cut players that don't hold up their end of the contract.

Damn right ill cut players if they don't produce if I am paying them millions. - If Aaron wants to wine about his contract and not happy then sit the hell down. What I felt about Carson too.

Tired of players crying after they sign contracts.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ManuManu said:

Jamarr Chase is wearing orange, black and white, if you’re into reading players’ outfits for clues. 

🤯   Chase is going to get drafted by the Flyers?!?!?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=12579643

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

🤯   Chase is going to get drafted by the Flyers?!?!?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=12579643

Well hart is out the rest of the year. Could use a goaltender 

This draft is clown show America in its fullest.  Everyone there has been vaccinated, it's outdoors and yet everyone is wearing a mask.  Disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

No spoilers, please!

No spoiler just manifesting it

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

This draft is clown show America in its fullest.  Everyone there has been vaccinated, it's outdoors and yet everyone is wearing a mask.  Disgusting. 

Okay tough guy. Real badass not wearing a mask.

5 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Jamarr Chase is wearing orange, black and white, if you’re into reading players’ outfits for clues. 

Flyers colors!

Just now, bbabraham said:

Okay tough guy. Real badass not wearing a mask.

They said that everyone there has been vaccinated.  It's outdoors.  What is the point of the mask at that point? 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

He definitely has a bone business card and reservations at Dorsia. 

He looks like he’s ready for the bar mitzvah party tonight! 

Is tonight the real, real super duper test (for the board)? Thinking back to last year, we kind of crumbled under the weight of everyone (guests and members) wanting to talk and read about the draft. 

After seeing how well we handled gamedays after the last upgrade though, I would expect things to run well. 

and ertz is still here , man i hope they get a 3rd or 4th even if it's next year

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

They said that everyone there has been vaccinated.  It's outdoors.  What is the point of the mask at that point? 

Who cares

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Flyers colors!

If it’s anything like the Flyers he’s in for a bad night 

If the Eagles have 17 players they are happy with taking at 12, no way they move up, right? If anything a small move back.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Is tonight the real, real super duper test (for the board)? Thinking back to last year, we kind of crumbled under the weight of everyone (guests and members) wanting to talk and read about the draft. 

After seeing how well we handled gamedays after the last upgrade though, I would expect things to run well. 

spacer.png

Just because you're vaccinated, doesn't mean you can't spread it to someone else. Vaccinated people could pick up the virus there and spread it to other people they encounter afterwards (even though it won't make them sick). Also you don't wear a mask to stop yourself getting infected. Most of its efficacy is in preventing other people getting infected. The problem is so many people have the "I''m alright Jack" mentality and give zero Fs about what impact their actions have on other people.

Just now, ManuManu said:

You’d have to really overpay to get this done a couple of hours before the pick. 

Howie probably already did. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Just now, bbabraham said:

Just because you're vaccinated, doesn't mean you can't spread it to someone else. Vaccinated people could pick up the virus there and spread it to other people they encounter afterwards (even though it won't make them sick). Also you don't wear a mask to stop yourself getting infected. Most of its efficacy is in preventing other people getting infected. The problem is so many people have the "I''m alright Jack" mentality and give zero Fs about what impact their actions have on other people.

People like you absolutely disgust me.  You just want to be a slave to wearing a mask your whole life. 

Eagles are going to trade back. Teams are struggling to move up into top 10. I’m onboard as long as Surtain, Waddle, and Horn aren’t sitting there at 12.

Barring one of the corners or Waddle falling to 12, I hope we trade down with Chicago to 20 for their #1 next year. Is that possible?

People like you absolutely disgust me.  You just want to be a slave to wearing a mask your whole life. 

You're a walking potato. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Archived