EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Saltpeter said:

Blah blah blah that was a blatant hold. I don't like Brady either, but King is garbage.

This has nothing to do with that call being made or not made.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

What is the booth reviewing? 

Possible 12 men.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

What is the booth reviewing? 

Their bank account to see if the TB12 deposit cleared 

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl is gonna be unwatchable. I've seen the Bucs play all year, they are nothing special. The Chiefs would demolish them. Lay everything ya got on the Chiefs if they win tonight.

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Absolutely a penalty and had to be called

No it didn't. They've been letting that crap go all day. Plus it wasn't even catchable. 

2 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Absolutely a penalty and had to be called

There were plenty of other penalties that absolutely were a penalty that weren't called, including one that resulted in a Tampa Bay INT.   The officiating needs to be consistent for all 60 minutes.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

That was a lame call given what they've allowed all day.   You can't change the way the game is officiated at the end.   He fell because their feet were tangled, had nothing to do with the jersey.  It was just the result, that they called.  Garbage.

Have to call that. They tried not to. Maybe not hold the jersey so much. 

You have to call that. You can’t let a DB pull down a WR from behind on the play of the game regards of what happened the rest of the game. 

About this time on here, the fans would be kicking off about the Packers spending a 1st rounder on a QB and not a WR (etc)

This is just a typical 2020/2021 football game.

The Packers lost it with misfires on their offense, not with their defensive helplessness.

The Bucs won with the inevitability of their offense, not with anything their defense did.  The Packers made their own mistakes.

Just now, Casey @ Bat said:

Have to call that. They tried not to. Maybe not hold the jersey so much. 

That's been happening all game. And ball wasn't even catchable. That's a brady flag. 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

I dislike Brady more than most, but that absolutely has to be called.

Sure... if they called DPI/Defensive Holding on the one that was intercepted by the Bucs.    But, since they didn't, its time to keep the laundry in the pocket and call the game the same in the final 2 minutes as you've been calling it the first 58.

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

This has nothing to do with that call being made or not made.

Well considering it had to do with him getting cooked by a 5th round rookie and having to hold, I think it's pretty significant.

if GB can stop them and get it back they have a chance, lol. 

Rodgers is going to do his deep ball magic. 

Worst coaching decision I’ve ever seen settling for a fg. You can complain all you want about the PI call, but that’s always in play and has to be taken into consideration when you put yourself in that situation giving them the ball back. 

Archived