EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

7 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

There were plenty of other penalties that absolutely were a penalty that weren't called, including one that resulted in a Tampa Bay INT.   The officiating needs to be consistent for all 60 minutes.

They were probably going to let that one go too but decided 5 seconds after to throw it. That flag was lateeeee 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Then why did it take over five seconds to throw it?

They didn’t want to call it . It was just so blatant. If his jersey isn’t 4 feet behind him in the defenders hands I don’t think they do. 

Have to give credit to our former coach, he had the balls to go for it when we needed to. Unlike Lafleur.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

This is dumb.  They built a dream team and won. I’m not happy about it. But JFC come on.  

JFC come on? Come on what?

2 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

They didn’t want to call it . It was just so blatant. If his jersey isn’t 4 feet behind him in the defenders hands I don’t think they do. 

If they didnt call the Rams drilling a player into the sidelines with the ball 5 feet before hitting the Saints WRs hands with a Ref staring him down then they can't call that PI. 

Just now, eagle45 said:

I have to respect Brady, but that dude is the luckiest QB of all time.  That was a NFCCG Mcnabb stat line.  

Agreed. He may be the GOAT in terms of what he's achieved but he's not in terms of talent or arm. And he's so lucky, I mean the officials played a huge part in giving him that. 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

This is also dumb.  Did you think Rodgers played bad today?!  :wacko:

It was a joke, old man

3 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Rodgers lost 4 NFCG in a row, even McNabb managed to not do that. :whistle:

Rodgers won a SB, McNabb managed to NOT do that default_whistling.gif

Coming soon: Rodgers makes the HOF as a first ballot.............McNabb is still drinking his sorrows away each year he doesnt get in. default_whistling.gif

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Agreed. He may be the GOAT in terms of what he's achieved but he's not in terms of talent or arm. And he's so lucky, I mean the officials played a huge part in giving him that. 

and technically he didn't achieve anything because they cheated, and anyone with a high intellect knows cheating achievements don't count. So, in reality, what really separates him from say Andy Dalton?

Tom Brady greatest of all time. I don’t care what anyone says he is the best to ever do it. 

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

and technically he didn't achieve anything because they cheated, and anyone with a high intellect knows cheating achievements don't count. So, in reality, what really separates him from say Andy Dalton?

I like it... I like it a lot!

Just now, jwill2420 said:

Tom Brady greatest of all time. I don’t care what anyone says he is the best to ever do it. 

Do people argue otherwise at this point?

Just now, ManuManu said:

Why a complete loser call by LaFleur. No wonder his name is French for The Flower. 

They deserved to lose just for that. Pathetic. 

Just now, ManuManu said:

Why a complete loser call by LaFleur. No wonder his name is French for The Flower. 

Peter lafleur would’ve gone for it and bet on his team to get it. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re suggesting the NFL set it up for Brady to go to the Super Bowl.   That’s stupid.  

I'm suggesting Brady gets dodgy decisions in big moments yes. 

I'll always love Doug for his fearlessness in 2017. I can't Fing believe he got ousted before Roseman. Doug came into a coaching situation where he had no respect and showed the balls that few coaches do. And he was Fing fired before that weasel Howie Roseman.

Watching games like today just makes me appreciate Doug more.

F you, Lurie.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Old man?  You have no clue what you’re talking about.  How old do you think I am?  

Moron. 

Old enough that you don't understand blatant sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

If they didnt call the Rams drilling a player into the sidelines with the ball 5 feet before hitting the Saints WRs hands with a Ref staring him down then they can't call that PI. 

So a ref makes a bad call in another game a few years ago and now they should never throw flags at the end of a playoff game? 

Archived