Anyone got a bad feeling the Eagles will draft a QB in the first round?

opa-opa

43 minutes ago, greend said:

I wish they would have honestly. 

Understood.  I'm happy they traded down.  I think that was their best option.  Time to go with Hurts and see what's he can do.

• Like 1

You never know with Howie. Even with us moving back 6 spots. Only guy I may see still there is Jones. 

1 hour ago, DrPhilly said:

Understood.  I'm happy they traded down.  I think that was their best option.  Time to go with Hurts and see what's he can do.

I agree at this point and I can be wrong,  but Hurts doesn't seem like the answer to me.

10 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

You never know with Howie. Even with us moving back 6 spots. Only guy I may see still there is Jones. 

Wouldn't it be a hoot to have Hurts & Jones? T'would be the ne plus ultra of Howie's personnel (mis)management. 😀

On 3/26/2021 at 3:35 PM, jsdarkstar said:

anyone who had a bad feeling was proven right given that Howie tried to trade up to # 3 and draft a QB.

I'm hoping they pick up Kellen Mond in later round.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 5:56 AM, greend said:

I agree at this point and I can be wrong,  but Hurts doesn't seem like the answer to me.

I agree. I don’t think there is another QB in this class that is close to Lawrence’s level as well. And the Jags weren’t going to move. At least not with what the Eagles could offer. Maybe one of the other QB prospects pans out, but those are rare cases. Most QB’s end up busting or not being a high level long term starter.

Hurts will be an exciting fantasy football QB for a year or maybe two. Then the Eagles need to find their QB for the future.

• Like 1