Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

well, there was Maxey with a mediocre 18 on another bad shooting night 8-24, and then, bascially no one else on the entire team did anything at all.

Thats the other negative angle. Embiid decided last night was his game 7 finals game. The team needed just about all of his 59 to win it. Hes not going to do that every night.

How about the triple single from Tucker? 30 minutes. 0 points. 1 rebound. 1 assist. 1 steal.

 

Would’ve been nice to get markkanen back when he wanted out of Chicago. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would’ve been nice to get markkanen back when he wanted out of Chicago. 

yeah. Bogdanovic from Detroit would be a bit of an upgrade from Harris. Doesnt help with the athleticism issue, but he is consistent, which Tobi isnt. Both with his scoring, 3 point shot, and also rebounding.

I see Detroit as a young team with Ivy and Cunningham, and I wonder if they could have any interest in a second go round with Harris as their vet on the team. 

Guys who I would be interested in trying to package in there would be, Burks, Noel, and Bey. Even Knox. Hes a reclamation project but seems to have had an epiphany and maybe can still develop. 

Detroit is fairly easy to trade with because I think they have cap space so salary doesnt have to match.

Just dont know if theyll have any interest at all...

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah. Bogdanovic from Detroit would be a bit of an upgrade from Harris. Doesnt help with the athleticism issue, but he is consistent, which Tobi isnt. Both with his scoring, 3 point shot, and also rebounding.

I see Detroit as a young team with Ivy and Cunningham, and I wonder if they could have any interest in a second go round with Harris as their vet on the team. 

Guys who I would be interested in trying to package in there would be, Burks, Noel, and Bey. Even Knox. Hes a reclamation project but seems to have had an epiphany and maybe can still develop. 

Detroit is fairly easy to trade with because I think they have cap space so salary doesnt have to match.

Just dont know if theyll have any interest at all...

They gave Bogdanvic the extension to be their vet. I doubt they give up Bey and Knox is worth a 2nd tops. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah. Bogdanovic from Detroit would be a bit of an upgrade from Harris. Doesnt help with the athleticism issue, but he is consistent, which Tobi isnt. Both with his scoring, 3 point shot, and also rebounding.

I see Detroit as a young team with Ivy and Cunningham, and I wonder if they could have any interest in a second go round with Harris as their vet on the team. 

Guys who I would be interested in trying to package in there would be, Burks, Noel, and Bey. Even Knox. Hes a reclamation project but seems to have had an epiphany and maybe can still develop. 

Detroit is fairly easy to trade with because I think they have cap space so salary doesnt have to match.

Just dont know if theyll have any interest at all...

I think utah would unload some guys cause ainge wants to tank. Them winning 10 games already wasn’t in his plans. So that’s another team I’d look at 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They gave Bogdanvic the extension to be their vet. I doubt they give up Bey and Knox is worth a 2nd tops. 

Yeah Knox isnt worth much. He is literally a throw in lottery ticket.

 Bey a pipedream in that scenario. 

Noel, and Burks would be really nice in the deal. But neither help solve our wing situation.

 

One thing to consider, which we wont know, is if a young building team like Detroit has any interest in committing to mid-tier guys like Bogdanovic, and Bey long term.  Both are near the end of their contracts according to the ESPN trade madine. Looks like Bodganovic is expiring, and Bey only has next year left, so its extension time, really for both of them. Or, maybe Detroit would rather not. 

In that case Harris replaces the vet leadership role for next year, and then is a massive expiring. A team like detorit should actually find his contract attractive. 

 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think utah would unload some guys cause ainge wants to tank. Them winning 10 games already wasn’t in his plans. So that’s another team I’d look at 

so youre saying theres a chance for Sexton?!?! :lol:

Honestly, Beasley and Olynek would make be pretty happy. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah Knox isnt worth much. He is literally a throw in lottery ticket.

 Bey a pipedream in that scenario. 

Noel, and Burks would be really nice in the deal. But neither help solve our wing situation.

 

One thing to consider, which we wont know, is if a young building team like Detroit has any interest in committing to mid-tier guys like Bogdanovic, and Bey long term.  Both are near the end of their contracts according to the ESPN trade madine. Looks like Bodganovic is expiring, and Bey only has next year left, so its extension time, really for both of them. Or, maybe Detroit would rather not. 

In that case Harris replaces the vet leadership role for next year, and then is a massive expiring. A team like detorit should actually find his contract attractive. 

 

They gave Bodganovic a 2 year extension 

40 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They gave Bodganovic a 2 year extension 

damn trade machine gave me bum info

  • Author

Big free agent acquisition of really paying off big.  

I watched the game. That was a ridiculous performance by Embiid

:roll: Ben...

The Brooklyn Nets have grown increasingly frustrated as an organization over Ben Simmons' availability to play in game, and his level of play when he does play. Some within the Nets organization have questioned Simmons' passion for the game.

Simmons missed the entirety of the 2021-22 season, while recovering from a back injury, as well as mental health challenges that prevented him from taking the court. This continued even after Simmons was traded from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Nets.

Brooklyn has begun bringing Simmons off the bench, in a pseudo-backup center role. This change in role came after Simmons missed nearly a week after having fluid drained from his left knee.

Simmons said he understands the frustrations with him missing time, but that no one should question his commitment.

"You’re obviously not gonna be happy when anybody’s out,” Simmons said. "But for me, I’ve been dealing with the knee since the start of the season. It’s been swollen. I had PRP. I had blood drained a couple times. So, it’s not a made-up thing, you know? It’s a real thing.

"I get (the skepticism), but I think the one thing with me is that I’m a competitor. I want to win and play. So, I’m gonna do what I can to get out there.”

 

Read thru the tidbits on Reddit and sounds like Markieff Morris got into him. 

🐷

27FA21A1-2C08-42B3-B409-87815D7BCC63.png

I feel confident that the Nets will find Ben as open and accepting of constructive criticism as we did, and it's going to be glorious to watch.

our short, fat team takes on the bucks in a national tv game tonight. 

32 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

our short, fat team takes on the bucks in a national tv game tonight. 

Bucks are underdogs at +1.5

Brook Lopez is shooting 38.9% from 3 on 6.4 attempts which is absurd, I think he will pull Embiid out to the line and Giannis cooks 

 

shams wins. 

 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

shams wins. 

 

Bro

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

our short, fat team takes on the bucks in a national tv game tonight. 

We should go 1-3 over the next 4 games. 

26 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

On or around December 15th when Harris becomes tradable, Im expecting Eric Gordon will become a 6er. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bucks are underdogs at +1.5

Brook Lopez is shooting 38.9% from 3 on 6.4 attempts which is absurd, I think he will pull Embiid out to the line and Giannis cooks 

brook always seem to give embiid trouble. 

 

btw...the game is on espn....but also on nbc sports philly so we can still get kate & alaa :worthy:   

43 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

On or around December 15th when Harris becomes tradable, Im expecting Eric Gordon will become a 6er. 

John Collins makes sense 

 

 

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

shams wins. 

 

If he did that to her, he'd be getting #MeToo'd so hard 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.