Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

With the NFL draft over, I was just thinking how disappointing it is to not have any picks in the NBA draft. Could have had a late 2nd rounder, but thats been taken away due to the ridiculous tampering Morey did.

Think theres any chance instead of a summer time or deadline trade, Harris could be shipped out on draft night? I feel like I need some action.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

 

I will be surprised if they keep it close 

8 hours ago, Khani1 said:

If Joel plays but we had him listed as doubtful, can we get in trouble for that or is there no way to prove it was gamesmanship? 

Maybe the other way. Hope he plays in game 3

 

 

 

This is the kind of game 6ers win.... 

We are f’ed. 

F you Celtics.

That's all I got.

57 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This is the kind of game 6ers win.... 

Yep

Offense is more fun without embiid at least

Offense is fine, but desperately missing Embiid’s rim protection. 

welp, beginnign to look like a typical 6ers/Celtics game. 

Am I crazy to say that I’d put Harrell in and tell him to just protect the rim and not worry about anything else?

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Am I crazy to say that I’d put Harrell in and tell him to just protect the rim and not worry about anything else?

Even if Embiid was in, this wouldnt change. They keep talking about rim protection, but this is transition baskets. Embiid would still be lumbering down the court behiind this fast action sucking wind.

6ers need Reed in to run with these guys.

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Even if Embiid was in, this wouldnt change. They keep talking about rim protection, but this is transition baskets. Embiid would still be lumbering down the court behiind this fast action sucking wind.

6ers need Reed in to run with these guys.

Some have been transition, but plenty have been the Celtics just moving the ball well in the half court and finding a cutter to the rim uncontested.

5 minutes ago, nipples said:

Am I crazy to say that I’d put Harrell in and tell him to just protect the rim and not worry about anything else?

Harrell isn't a rim protector he is 6'7 and only averaged 1 block a game twice in his career. 

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

Some have been transition, but plenty have been the Celtics just moving the ball well in the half court and finding a cutter to the rim uncontested.

well Maxey just got owned by Tatum. man...

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Harrell isn't a rim protector he is 6'7 and only averaged 1 block a game twice in his career. 

Well Reed has been a turnstile in there, so might as well try someone different.

I almost forgot how much I hate Fing Horford. 

Omg Tatum 

Someone is always unconscious when we play boston. So friggin ridiculous.

Thank god Harden and Melton are shooting well. 

14 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

well Maxey just got owned by Tatum. man...

Love maxey but he’s pretty average all year vs. Boston 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Love maxey but he’s pretty average all year vs. Boston 

They have the speed with length too take away maxey's game. 

All things considered, that was a fairly encouraging half. Harden scoring the way he needs to with Embiid out, Melton shooting great. Yes the rim protection has been rough, but that’s expected without Embiid in there. 
 

Still, to only be down 3 at the half even with Boston shooting like 75% isn’t terrible. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.