Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

I think this all depends on the severity of the sprain.

Grade 1 tear is a few days to a week and a half recovery timeline. Grade 2 tear is a 2-4 recovery timeline. 

Assuming Boston clinches tonight, If it’s a grade 1 tear, I’d imagine he’d be fine for game 1, and if they want to be precautious, game 2. If it’s a grade 2, tear I don’t think we see Embiid to game 3.

Would be HUGE If the Hawks could pull one out tonight. In that case, I don’t think Embiid would miss any time. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

 

we bout to rebuild with jojo, jimmy buckets, & dame dolla next year! 

23 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

I think this all depends on the severity of the sprain.

Grade 1 tear is a few days to a week and a half recovery timeline. Grade 2 tear is a 2-4 recovery timeline. 

Assuming Boston clinches tonight, If it’s a grade 1 tear, I’d imagine he’d be fine for game 1, and if they want to be precautious, game 2. If it’s a grade 2, tear I don’t think we see Embiid to game 3.

Would be HUGE If the Hawks could pull one out tonight. In that case, I don’t think Embiid would miss any time. 

Kyle neubeck had an article yesterday that was actually worth reading. If the Celtics win tonight the series starts earlier but the nba is more likely to give more days off in between games 2 to 3. Like basically 3 nights off and then 2 days between game 6 and 7. However if the Celtics hawks series is extended and the series starts a few days later then the sixers-Celtics series is likely going to every other day format games 1-4 2 days off between game 4 and 5 and game 6 and 7. 

 

36 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Kyle neubeck had an article yesterday that was actually worth reading. If the Celtics win tonight the series starts earlier but the nba is more likely to give more days off in between games 2 to 3. Like basically 3 nights off and then 2 days between game 6 and 7. However if the Celtics hawks series is extended and the series starts a few days later then the sixers-Celtics series is likely going to every other day format games 1-4 2 days off between game 4 and 5 and game 6 and 7. 

 

If it's not going to be healed,  you want more days between games. If it's minor enough that it can be healed,  the days between games are worthless, and you just want the series to start later to give it more time to get to 100%.

With Embiid, I'd bet on it not being healed. 

Nothing changes on Groundhog Day? - Atlassian Community

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

If it's not going to be healed,  you want more days between games. If it's minor enough that it can be healed,  the days between games are worthless, and you just want the series to start later to give it more time to get to 100%.

With Embiid, I'd bet on it not being healed. 

Based on how doc was talking, I tend to think it is not going to be healed either. So the more time off between games is the better option.

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Based on how doc was talking, I tend to think it is not going to be healed either. So the more time off between games is the better option.

Yeah. In that case, he will be hurting, so you want the time between games to try to calm it down. 

 

 

 

I agree it probably won’t be healed. The best we can hope for is that it’s healed enough to sustain through the rest of the playoffs. The biggest downside for him (ironically) is his size. That amount of weight makes it that much harder for innards to hold up.

11 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

This is Doc's doing playing bums for last few years 

 

If you have to rebuild after Harden walks and you offload Harris' contract,  Reed is the type of guy you just have to let go. 

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

If you have to rebuild after Harden walks and you offload Harris' contract,  Reed is the type of guy you just have to let go. 

Perfect small ball 5 for a team like Thunder 

If atlanta somehow comes back from down 3-1 that would be awesome. What a shot by Fing Trae 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If atlanta somehow comes back from down 3-1 that would be awesome. What a shot by Fing Trae 

They have a chance to make it a 7 game series. 

BIG win for the Hawks. Another couple days of rest for the big man. Good stuff. 

Tatum in clutch time…

 

I hate Trey Young. But not as much tonight.

So if the Cs win on Thurs @ the ATL, is our Game 1 still on Saturday? 

Series starts Monday

Watching the suns play the clippers and struggle through with a team down it’s two best players makes me feel like they eventually get knocked off. I get the clippers are super deep and suns lack a bench but i feel like the suns have definitively more star talent and yet can’t put them away when guys like westbrook are shooting 3-17. Feel like suns are either gonna run out of gas playing the minutes they are. particularly Paul who’s had trouble staying healthy as playoffs move on. Or someone picking up a soft tissue injury in a series and it’s gonna derail them. I’m curious to see if Denver can knock them off 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Watching the suns play the clippers and struggle through with a team down it’s two best players makes me feel like they eventually get knocked off. I get the clippers are super deep and suns lack a bench but i feel like the suns have definitively more star talent and yet can’t put them away when guys like westbrook are shooting 3-17. Feel like suns are either gonna run out of gas playing the minutes they are. particularly Paul who’s had trouble staying healthy as playoffs move on. Or someone picking up a soft tissue injury in a series and it’s gonna derail them. I’m curious to see if Denver can knock them off 

I think the East is winning the finals. 

13 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I think the East is winning the finals. 

Depends on who matches up. I’d still favor the Celtics, bucks and sixers.

Don’t think the lakers would be favorites but if AD and LeBron’s health actually hold up they have a chance to win the finals if they make it. I think they did an outstanding job at the trade deadline putting the guys around them and giving them depth. That’s one of the better 8 man rotations in the league. Hachimura, reeves, Russell, Schroeder and Vanderbilt play their roles well alongside those two. I’ve liked hachimura since Gonzaga. Also he had a really good series against the sixers a couple years ago. i don’t think they’d be a favorite but if they are healthy they are really dangerous  

Imo i don’t think the warriors or nuggets win a title if they somehow make it out. Warriors have a punchers chance just cause of Steph, klay, Wiggins and draymond but i just don’t think they make it out of the west. Also i feel like there’s something off with them and they just can’t win on the road enough to do it. I think nuggets would be beat by the sixers, Celtics or bucks. Imo suns have the star power but their bench is terrible. i don’t trust guys to make it through this postseason healthy or playing the amount of mins they are over the next couple series will eventually catch up to them.

Unfortunately for the clippers, if kawhi and PG were healthy i think they might have had the deepest roster and ability to beat a team like Boston and the bucks but feels like that organization is snakebit and it’s never gonna happen with kawhi/Pg being healthy together. 

 

38 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

Unless the Hawks win again :ph34r:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.