**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Outside of the sixers, the Bucks and Nets series should be a good one.  Both teams are playing great ball against obviously not good teams but they're destroying them as they should.  Hopefully they beat the crap out of each other and the sixers handle their opponent. 

Also popcorn looks to be the least of stupid fan actions last night.  Spitter on Trae and 3 Jazz fans making racist comments to Ja's family were banned indefinitely, too.

We did it!

16 minutes ago, rambo said:

Also popcorn looks to be the least of stupid fan actions last night.  Spitter on Trae and 3 Jazz fans making racist comments to Ja's family were banned indefinitely, too.

We did it!

All pretty sheety actions. Some fans are just stupid, stay the hell away from the players period. 

Miami was obliterated at home.  No bubble magic this time around.  I still don't understand how they made it to the finals last summer.

After they beat us a few weeks ago or whenever it was I remember hearing about their resurgence on PTI, The Jump, First take, ATH, HQ etc.  Their take was the Heat proved that the road to the Finals still goes through them and the Sixers are a faux one seed. 

What sucks is that aside from a couple hosts here or there they really ever reach back to highlight how incredibly badly they messed up their "hot takes". 

11 minutes ago, therealdawk20 said:

Miami was obliterated at home.  No bubble magic this time around.  I still don't understand how they made it to the finals last summer.

After they beat us a few weeks ago or whenever it was I remember hearing about their resurgence on PTI, The Jump, First take, ATH, HQ etc.  Their take was the Heat proved that the road to the Finals still goes through them and the Sixers are a faux one seed. 

What sucks is that aside from a couple hosts here or there they really ever reach back to highlight how incredibly badly they messed up their "hot takes". 

Not having the bubble mattered to some of their young guys. They haven’t been the same as when they were in the bubble.

I also think the bucks losing to the heat last year 4-1 in the bubble and were basically embarrassed in that series is something that’s really motivating the bucks that much more in this series. Tbh the bucks could’ve have laid down the last weekend of the season and avoided the heat. Instead they pounded them then and felt like they wanted miami. Plus having jrue really makes the bucks that much better than last year. 

also listening to Sirius nba channel they talked about Jimmy having some of the same issues with teammates that he apparently was having with Minnesota and here. That he doesn’t think guys are dedicated enough and it’s rubbing guys the wrong way. 

21 minutes ago, therealdawk20 said:

The road does go through them since they did make it to the finals. Doesn't make them better now or anything but, they were there first

17 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I mentioned that to my friend last night after AD said it. Lebron shoved embiid mid air, nearly hurt embiid and Lebron didn’t get tossed. Now they are complaining about it is rich 

Ring the bell

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

wow. Bucks lost DiVincenzo for the playoffs. 

Irving and Harden about to cook Jeff Teague 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Irving and Harden about to cook Jeff Teague 

yeah thats a big defense downgrade

I'm really trying hard to remember a series like this and what I mean, with Embid basically sitting out the first half of game 1, sitting for the fourth quarter of game 2, having 4 days of rest between games.....feels like Embid and honestly this team haven't played a lot!  So do we like this?  The playoffs are a grind, so is having a first round that is nothing more than an extended practice better than say the Hawks and Knicks going at it?  Guess I'm just a little worried that when the Sixers play one of these two teams in the next round, they'll be sharper?  Or, should we look at it as, the Sixers are definitely the better team and if they are going to make a run at the finals....well, having this first round play out the way it has is only going to keep them fresh?

How are the Heat/Bucks on the 4th game of their series, while we’ve yet to play our 3rd? Seems like the #1seed should potentially get the most rest between series.

9 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

How are the Heat/Bucks on the 4th game of their series, while we’ve yet to play our 3rd? Seems like the #1seed should potentially get the most rest between series.

Yeah. Our series started the day after some others. And then we had 3 days rest even though there was no travel involved. And now theres another 3 full days of rest. I dont understand why ours is dragged out so much. 

up 6. Washington takes timeout. Gets 5 back quick. In the blink of an eye we are up by 10. 6ers are humming tonight.

To dominate Washington their first game back home should demoralize them. 

In other news AD and KCP are questionable for game 4.

Davis sais hes playing. But he has a knee sprain so thats gotta limit him. 

Holy sh** the sixers are nba jam on fire right now 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Embiid better gather his head at half time. Ever since that missed dunk he started focusing on the crowd and hasnt looked good doing basketball things. Focus on basketball and reasons to gloat at the crowd will come. 

I realize he has already compiled an impressive half of stats, but those last 3 minutes or so were ugly.