Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

free agency actually has a lot of PGs. We cant sign any of the good ones. But hopefully theres one worthwhile who will get signed on the vet min with us. 

I would see if i could get ingles on the MLE. I think coming off his injury and he’s 34 there’s a chance some team does. If you could play him off the bench and he could give you a nice scorer off the bench. His 3 pt % was only 35 this year prior to the injury but i think on this offense he’d be back to where he was the past couple years. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I would see if i could get ingles on the MLE. I think coming off his injury and he’s 34 there’s a chance some team does. If you could play him off the bench and he could give you a nice scorer off the bench. His 3 pt % was only 35 this year prior to the injury but i think on this offense he’d be back to where he was the past couple years. 

I didnt even think about the MLE. Though, Im not sure we will have one if we are over the tax apron.

If we do we might be able to consider a scorer like Burke who has a player option, or Schroder. Or a shooter like Patty Mills who also has a player option.

There are also floor generals like Rubio, Rondo, and Dragic

3 and D guys like Javon Carter

Low tier but rosterable guys like Delon Wright, Cory Joseph, Austin Rivers, and Avery Bradley.

I assume Tyus Jones, Aaron Holiday, and Jalen Brunson will be too expensive.

But there are a handful of options.

 

44 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I would see if i could get ingles on the MLE. I think coming off his injury and he’s 34 there’s a chance some team does. If you could play him off the bench and he could give you a nice scorer off the bench. His 3 pt % was only 35 this year prior to the injury but i think on this offense he’d be back to where he was the past couple years. 

He jsut tore his ACL a few weeks ago, is 33, and already non athletic by NBA standards. His career in the NBA might be over. 

11 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He jsut tore his ACL a few weeks ago, is 33, and already non athletic by NBA standards. His career in the NBA might be over. 

I know this it’s why i can get him cheap and hope he isn’t. Our MLE isn’t going to be all that much anyway. Only need him to be a shooter off the bench and hit threes. I think it’s a risk but could pay off nicely as a bench piece. I’m not asking him to be a starter nor paying him starter mins. I’m guessing he’s not getting much in FA due to age and injury. I actually think with harden that he could be a nice piece 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I know this it’s why i can get him cheap and hope he isn’t. Our MLE isn’t going to be all that much anyway. Only need him to be a shooter off the bench and hit threes. I think it’s a risk but could pay off nicely as a bench piece. I’m not asking him to be a starter nor paying him a lot. I’m guessing he’s not getting much in FA due to age and injury. 

Kawhi and Murray are taking a year to recovers and Ingles  I just don't think he comes back, if ever. 

Slo Mo, Delon Wright, Jeremy Lamb, Corey Joseph, Bryn Forbes. 

Watch the Grizzlies a ton and Slo Mo is just a solid basketball player and don't think they will re sign him.

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Kawhi and Murray are taking a year to recovers and Ingles  I just don't think he comes back, if ever. 

Slo Mo, Delon Wright, Jeremy Lamb, Corey Joseph, Bryn Forbes. 

Watch the Grizzlies a ton and Slo Mo is just a solid basketball player and don't think they will re sign him.

Difference between murray and kawhi is you are going to asking them to be stars when they comeback and play significant minutes. And need their athleticism (kawhi at least). Not asking ingles to have to rely on his athleticism to begin with. Asking him to be a shooter and a piece off the bench. 

If they could convince ingles to do a vet min or cheap $2 mil deal I’d take that chance. I’d still try to get one of those others you mentioned as well. Frankly think slo mo is gonna be out of our range. 

If embiid is able to win and mvp and title it should be a fun convo 

 

97E63DEC-A4C6-42FF-884E-0477DE0A16D3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If embiid is able to win and mvp and title it should be a fun convo 

 

97E63DEC-A4C6-42FF-884E-0477DE0A16D3.jpeg

As of right now I start Erving bench Embiid and cut Iverson

58 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If embiid is able to win and mvp and title it should be a fun convo 

 

97E63DEC-A4C6-42FF-884E-0477DE0A16D3.jpeg

That’s really freaking hard in my book

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If embiid is able to win and mvp and title it should be a fun convo 

 

97E63DEC-A4C6-42FF-884E-0477DE0A16D3.jpeg

Depends how we are looking at this. Does it mean you take those three and put them on the Sixers current roster and make that decision? If so I think you cut AI, because the step down from him to Harden is much less than it would be for the other two. 

Dude tried to put on 20lbs of muscle because Shaq and Barkley called him weak and now even more injury prone lol

20 hours ago, BFit said:

Figured I'd start funding my parade day festivities....

Screenshot_20220225-221303.thumb.jpg.1166ce4a659eaffa6c70c95243d7e44b.jpg

1939951654_Screenshot_20220226-184330_FanDuelSportsbook.thumb.jpg.6c39b582830fd0aba9abdefd2a1925be.jpg

 

9 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

1939951654_Screenshot_20220226-184330_FanDuelSportsbook.thumb.jpg.6c39b582830fd0aba9abdefd2a1925be.jpg

 

Nice bet 

What a Fing loser

 

 

41 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

What a Fing loser

 

 

Yep, Stevie Wonder could see through this load of crap. Maybe he thought if the "soreness” started now instead of next week it would be less obvious that he’s ducking the Sixers game. 

20 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

T Wolves played a really physical game vs the Grizzlies game yesterday and had no doubt they would come out slow. 

I was at both! Supposed to be at Tuesday’s golden state game but as of this post I’m in the middle of Mexico that night <_<

but if everything got my work trip goes flawlessly on Monday my ass will be trying to change my return trip to Tuesday morning. 

Curry is killing the Bucks

25 minutes ago, Mat said:

Curry is killing the Bucks

Grizzlies Bulls game was one of the best this year. 

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

What a Fing loser

 

 

 

C63C576A-254F-404B-8B3D-ED91F5444DC8.jpeg

  • Author

Sadly.  **** Ben and his antics are slowly becoming more of the norm with the young atheists of today.  A sign that his generation are a bunch of soft protected bishes.  The everyone gets an award-generation.  

  • Author

Yet if this happened at a Mummers Parade, ESPN would have set up a field office in Philly.
 

 

 

Good Morning! The Beard!

15 assists from him today if they can finish. But he will be sluggish at 1 from last nights strip clubbing. 

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

C63C576A-254F-404B-8B3D-ED91F5444DC8.jpeg

By the way, he’s 25 years old. I’m going to assume he’s never had a hard day’s work in his life. How can a 25-year-old body be breaking down already?

13 hours ago, nipples said:

Yep, Stevie Wonder could see through this load of crap. Maybe he thought if the "soreness” started now instead of next week it would be less obvious that he’s ducking the Sixers game. 

Yeah, he'll play the game right after the Sixers OR if he tries to be sly he'll wait out one more after the Sixers and then play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.