Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Could do it if the rockets willing to trade with morey. He has one year left in his deal according to spotrac. Allows you to then use Harris in another deal to get a wing. 

Make it a 3 way and get Kenrich Williams 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I don't think anyone could have hoped for a better game than tonight.   What a statement...scored 133 points and made it look easy.  Embiid 34 Points, 10 rebounds, Maxey 28 points with 4 steals and Harden with 27 points and 13 assists.  Boom!  The 76ers are the real deal, folks. :76:

Figured I'd start funding my parade day festivities....

Screenshot_20220225-221303.thumb.jpg.1166ce4a659eaffa6c70c95243d7e44b.jpg

1 minute ago, BFit said:

Figured I'd start funding my parade day festivities....

Screenshot_20220225-221303.thumb.jpg.1166ce4a659eaffa6c70c95243d7e44b.jpg

I had a small wager before they made the Harden trade. 

I think a really impressive aspect of tonights game is the fact that while scoring over 130 points, Minnesota barely cracked 100. The D was very solid. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I had a small wager before they made the Harden trade. 

Draftkings is doing a promo when you get 25 on a team to win the finals, you get a $10 free bet for a SGP, and a dollar for each post all star game win that team gets in the regular season. 

Did anyone think youd ever see Harden take only 12 shots and still feel like hes gotta be loving his time here already?

And has he ever been so efficient to score 27 on just 12 shots?

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think a really impressive aspect of tonights game is the fact that while scoring over 130 points, Minnesota barely cracked 100. The D was very solid. 

Maxey's d is picking up.

Just now, BFit said:

Draftkings is doing a promo when you get 25 on a team to win the finals, you get a $10 free bet for a SGP, and a dollar for each post all star game win that team gets in the regular season. 

I need to check that out. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

Maxey's d is picking up.

And he's getting steals.  

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Did anyone think youd ever see Harden take only 12 shots and still feel like hes gotta be loving his time here already?

And has he ever been so efficient to score 27 on just 12 shots?

I noticed a couple times tonight Embiid and Maxey were surprised that Harden made a pass when they barely expected it since they just became open.  Once they learn each other, it will be fun.

6 minutes ago, BFit said:

Figured I'd start funding my parade day festivities....

Screenshot_20220225-221303.thumb.jpg.1166ce4a659eaffa6c70c95243d7e44b.jpg

I had a $50 free bet from Caesar’s i bet the suns a couple weeks back cause their odds were +750 and i was like that’s nuts. 

Harden had 27, and was only our 3rd highest scorer.

KAT is the other teams best player. He scored 25 points. We had 3 guys score more than him.

I left with like 6mins left in the game. The final score popped on my phone when I was 3 miles from home. Smart decision on my part 

maxey was asked if there was anything that surprised him about Harden. He said his defensive communication. And from shootaround through today, he was adamant about defending and saying thats how we are going to win.

In 4 minutes Isaiah Joe came in and outscored everyone on the bench.  He had 8 points. 

Milsap played 12 minutes and scored 3

Green played 21 minutes and scored 6

Niang played 16 minutes and scored 3

Milton played 12 minutes and scored 2

Korkmaz played 17 minutes and scored 5

I have a weird feeling that we lose Sunday because it is a 1pm game.

Easy 100 tonight betting on the game. 

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Easy 100 tonight betting on the game. 

I saw on ESPN last night they predicted likt 54% chance of Minnesota win, and had a line from somewhere with the 6ers +2.

I have no idea how anyone ever figured Minnesota might win that game. 

I was gonna bet the 6ers win but draftkings had them as the favorites.

It was still an incredibly easy bet with them just -2. But I didnt get in on any action. I just wanted to enjoy the game then. 

Harden and Embiid just had their PC together. Joel got no questions and sat there quietly. 

Harden was getting tons of questions along the lines of being a good teammate and what he has to prove. Kind of insulting stuff.

He said hes always been a good teammate. And the things that happened in the past were just him looking out for himself and doing what he felt ne needed to do for his career. The only time I saw Embiid talk as backing him up on the teammate thing saying that anyone saying otherwise was just media. Harden said he has nothing left to prove as an individual. We have something to prove as a unit. 

Harden also said we are unselfish top to bottom everyone just wants to win. He referenced how he said when he first got here how he is just here to add to what we already have. 

 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Harden and Embiid just had their PC together. Joel got no questions and sat there quietly. 

Harden was getting tons of questions along the lines of being a good teammate and what he has to prove. Kind of insulting stuff.

He said hes always been a good teammate. And the things that happened in the past were just him looking out for himself and doing what he felt ne needed to do for his career. The only time I saw Embiid talk as backing him up on the teammate thing saying that anyone saying otherwise was just media.

Harden also said we are unselfish top to bottom everyone just wants to win. He referenced how he said when he first got here how he is just here to add to what we already have. 

 

It's early but so far so good!

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I saw on ESPN last night they predicted likt 54% chance of Minnesota win, and had a line from somewhere with the 6ers +2.

I have no idea how anyone ever figured Minnesota might win that game. 

I was gonna bet the 6ers win but draftkings had them as the favorites.

It was still an incredibly easy bet with them just -2. But I didnt get in on any action. I just wanted to enjoy the game then. 

T Wolves played a really physical game vs the Grizzlies game yesterday and had no doubt they would come out slow. 

 

 

Ben just officially called out sick for the game in Philly. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.