Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Looks like Kyrie can play in home games now

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

well wow. I think someone doesnt like Harden

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'heavy. ILADEY ADEL P crypta.com SIxers 1 THEIMAGE THE MEDIA PRESENTS DFHIM IS THE HARDENIMET. IN MY OPINION, HIM BEING ONE THE FEW GREAT PLAYERSO MODERN TIMES WHO HASN'T WON ANY TITLES, ISBY MEANSA COINCIDENCE DONATAS MOTIEJUNAS TRANSLATED BY BASKETNEWS'

Went at it

 

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Went at it

 

Damn. Spo really went after Jimmy.

Desmond Bane is so sick!

10 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Went at it

 

 

 

Haslem is Miami Heat royalty.  I wonder what went down?  Whatever it is, I'm sure Jimmy was just misunderstood.  It's never Jimmy's fault.

Not for nothing but is that Caron Butler wearing a fat suit, standing with his hands in his pockets?

30 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Went at it

 

What was the issue?

12 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

Haslem is Miami Heat royalty.  I wonder what went down?  Whatever it is, I'm sure Jimmy was just misunderstood.  It's never Jimmy's fault.

Not for nothing but is that Caron Butler wearing a fat suit, standing with his hands in his pockets?

Yep. That’s Caron Butler. Guy use to be a bean pole. Whoa.

24 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Desmond Bane is so sick!

Took a heck of a punch and still won without Ja

3 minutes ago, West_Philly said:

What was the issue?

Looked like Jimmy and Spolestra went at it and Haslem was sticking up for him.

Butler will be back in Philly next year.  

I thought I read he fought with Haslem but really Spo was really coming at him.  That's crazy.  Never saw a coach going after a player like that. 

It’s at the point now where anytime I see Maxey lining up a corner three I just assume it’s going in. Dude has been insane with that shot this year. 

Harden needs like 3 games off. His shot is so flat. No lift at all in his jump. Thanks Nash. 

23 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Harden needs like 3 games off. His shot is so flat. No lift at all in his jump. Thanks Nash. 

We got him back though. The Sixers hurt Ben’s feelings so bad that he refused to get off the couch until he was traded, so he hurt his back as soon as he started working out. 

STFU Lebron. Fitting that him and Russel "I always look like I’m going to cry” Westbrick are teammates. 

Haslem told Butler he couldn't make it in his era. Butler told him and Spoelstra they're only relevant because of Wade. :lol:

9 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Harden needs like 3 games off. His shot is so flat. No lift at all in his jump. Thanks Nash. 

Season ends April 10. Playoffs start April 16. Harden and Embiid will get a nice rest before the playoffs. Hopefully that helps.

11 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Season ends April 10. Playoffs start April 16. Harden and Embiid will get a nice rest before the playoffs. Hopefully that helps.

That should help but I’m still finding him at least 2 maybe 3 other games to take off. Maybe closer to the end of the season when the seedings are more locked in. 

The Sixers could be the 1, 2, 3, or 4 seed at this point lol and honestly.....looking at how things stand, I wouldn't mind the 3 or 4 seed honestly.

From the nets message board…

 

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Ben was already playing through a deal of pain last playoffs, with that affecting his performance and aggressiveness, then felt betrayed by Embiid's & whoever's comments afterwards. For sure he could have handled things better, but I could see why Simmons might have felt the way he did about not wanting to go back.
 

  • Author

So the Sixers barely beat a Lakers team....without Lebron? 

  • Author
11 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Harden needs like 3 games off. His shot is so flat. No lift at all in his jump. Thanks Nash. 

:pizza:

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

The Sixers could be the 1, 2, 3, or 4 seed at this point lol and honestly.....looking at how things stand, I wouldn't mind the 3 or 4 seed honestly.

Whatever seeds miss the Nets and Celts in the first round is the seed I want. 

10 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Whatever seeds miss the Nets and Celts in the first round is the seed I want. 

Exactly...the 3 or 4 seed MOST likely will play either Chicago or Cleveland....hence why I want that!  I don't even want to see Toronto in the 1st round.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.