Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING KATE SCOTT VIDEOS DURING THE PHILLIES GAME?!?!?!? 

#BOYCOTTPHILLIES

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

ESPN ranks Maxey 24th on list of best players under 25.

Could that really be so? Or more evidence of ESPN Philly hate?

10 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Must buy

 

Try not to act like a poor person and buy all 302.

Games alternative every other day except game 4 and game 6 where they’ll have two days off leading up to the game.

Please dear baby Jesus.

28 minutes ago, rambo said:

Please dear baby Jesus.

Good

19 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Rumors of Fred Van Fleet out for Game 1. Can anyone confirm?

Who cares.  Won’t matter

Hopefully this will get us a new coach 

wish they would just promote Casell

15 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

Hopefully this will get us a new coach 

wish they would just promote Casell

I don’t get the Cassell hype. He’s never been a HC, so we really have no clue if he would be good or not. I understand that he MIGHT make a great HC, but he could also be a major flop. 

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

I don’t get the Cassell hype. He’s never been a HC, so we really have no clue if he would be good or not. I understand that he MIGHT make a great HC, but he could also be a major flop. 

He's not Glenn.

5 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

He's not Glenn.

Exactly - anyone is better than that blowhole

Embiid didn't make first team All NBA on ESPNs list - Philly hate confirmed

6 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Embiid didn't make first team All NBA on ESPNs list - Philly hate confirmed

well, joker is gonna win mvp over joel...so that tracks. 

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

well, joker is gonna win mvp over joel...so that tracks. 

Embiid was available as both C and F 

The 2 forwards were Giannis and Tatum, and well F Boston

I don't know who I want to lose more in the Boston - Brooklyn series.

9 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Embiid was available as both C and F 

I never saw that confirmed anywhere 

 

Here is Lowe's explanation 

I opened my ballot and saw the instruction I had forgotten: Please vote for the player at the position he plays regularly. The queasy feeling from last season -- when I slotted Embiid onto second team despite the same dual-eligibility -- returned.

Even boasting ultramodern perimeter skills, Embiid and Jokic are centers. They are first and second in post-ups. On most nights, they guard opposing center s.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

The 2 forwards were Giannis and Tatum, and well F Boston

I don't know who I want to lose more in the Boston - Brooklyn series.

Brooklyn....and it's not close.  

 

 

The Embiid ish really pisses me off.  I want him to win it more than I want them to win in the postseason.  I wonder if his motivation level will be maintained.  

This is either going to be really good or really bad for us. Joel is going to go out and try to make a statement. Can he keep his emotions in check and go beast mode or will he try to overcompensate and get sloppy?

26 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Embiid was available as both C and F 

oh, okay. weird though. he couldn't be more of a center. :lol: 

nba media types love them some jokic though....advanced stats & stuff. 

29 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

The 2 forwards were Giannis and Tatum, and well F Boston

I don't know who I want to lose more in the Boston - Brooklyn series.

for real 76ers fans, boston will always be the #1 enemy. i hate them as much as i hate the cowboys in football. 

 

 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

for real 76ers fans, boston will always be the #1 enemy. i hate them as much as i hate the cowboys in football. 

 

 

Idk i really hate Ben Simmons. Not sure i want to see him succeed in anything. Frankly i hope both lose lol. That said i can’t imagine sending Simmons out there without playing all year into the middle of a playoff series. Seems like Boston of all teams would expose him like they did in his first playoffs and he could completely collapse and/or if he has a legit back issue i could see the same thing that happened in the pandemic year where he got 4.5 months off and he still wound up hurting it. 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

for real 76ers fans, boston will always be the #1 enemy. i hate them as much as i hate the cowboys in football. 

 

 

By "real", I think you mean "old" but I agree with the sentiment.

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

By "real", I think you mean "old" but I agree with the sentiment.

"real old" works too. :lol:  

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Embiid was available as both C and F 

The way All NBA voting works, as I understand it, is as follows: 

lets say there are 50 voters. 20 vote Embiid as 1st Team Forward, 20 vote Embiid as 1st Team Center (the other 10 vote him as C/F for 2nd Team). 

but say 30 vote Durant as F and 30 vote Joker as C. Those guys only got 30 1st team votes, Embiid got 40 1st team votes, but 30 trumps 20, so Durant is the F and Jokic is the C. So a guy being able to be voted as a F/C or even as a G/F actually hurts them if there vote is getting split into 2 different buckets. 

If these are accurate, I might lay money on the 2nd Team in a 3 game mini-series. 

First Team

Guard: Luka Dončić
Guard: Stephen Curry
Forward: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Forward: Jayson Tatum
Center: Nikola Jokić

VS

Second Team

Guard: Trae Young
Guard: Ja Morant
Forward: Kevin Durant
Forward: DeMar DeRozan
Center: Joel Embiid

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.